Cr150

George_Costanza

WTF is that notorious troll above blabbering about? Hooligans?:lol: Imaginary Messi fanboys?:lol: Sure, it will be a loss not seeing C. Ronaldo play for any Barça fan.:facepalm: Such an entertaining player to watch in the recent many years after he became a pure poacher.
Countering the insane posts and narratives written in this thread lately is the natural thing to do hence why most users were agreeing with my initial posts and that of others who countered the exact same nonsense. Don't like it? Not my problem.
What a strange thing that actual Barça fans (club members moreover in my case and lifelong fans) prefer and consider Messi to be the superior player much like most informed football fans and so-called experts do and former players and that we are not buying the false narratives that certain users are propagandizing. Shocking. On a Barça forum moreover. Someone call the cops.

What a sensitive phaggot! You really need to grow the fuck up. One of the most emotionally charged posters in any football forum. And quoting yourself in almost every post? Who the fuck you think you are? That is pure cringeworthy lol

Now go cry to moderators

Leo_Messi

What a sensitive phaggot! You really need to grow the fuck up. One of the most emotionally charged posters in any football forum. And quoting yourself in almost every post? Who the fuck you think you are? That is pure cringeworthy lol

Now go cry to moderators

Says the dumb cocksucker that started crying about hooligans ( :lol: ) out of nowhere due to me rightly putting some false narratives apart regarding CR7 and the usual shit being thrown at Messi. I am calm as usual. Yes, very strange to quote posts written in the Messi thread that are relevant for the current discussion so not to repeat myself. Imbecile. Lastly stop trying to get my attention all the time. Not interested. Find another boyfriend you old creep. Not going to waste more of my time on you. Better go back to "missing" your beloved CR7.

Last edited:

fcb2000

He is less of a winger than Messi is nowadays. Even more so in Juve's current system. Nowadays he offers very little other than goals and off the ball movement. Thus any comparisons with Messi (even when said Messi is far from his prime) makes zero sense. It never did.

Nobody is faulting him of anything but there is really no comparison between them.

This is untrue. He’s far more of a winger at Juve than he was at Madrid in recent years. He has the most assists in the team aswell.

George_Costanza

Says the dumb cocksucker that started crying about hooligans ( :lol: ) out of nowhere due to me rightly putting some false narratives apart regarding CR7 and the usual shit being thrown at Messi. I am calm as usual. Yes, very strange to quote posts written in the Messi thread that are relevant for the current discussion so not to repeat myself. Imbecile. Lastly stop trying to get my attention all the time. Not interested. Find another boyfriend you old creep. Not going to waste more of my time on you. Better go back to "missing" your beloved CR7.

Relax phaggot, you should really cosider checking your hormone level, ask your doctor for a hormone panel test that includes estrogen, progesterone, FSH and LH.

My post was for everyone, not only you since I never actually read your posts beyond the first sentence. srs

Leo_Messi

Relax phaggot, you should really cosider checking your hormone level, ask your doctor or a hormone panel test that includes estrogen, progesterone, FSH and LH.

My post was for everyone, not only you since I never actually read your posts beyond the first sentence. srs

Nice story cocksucker. Took you 20 minutes to write that. I am very impressed.:lol: Now take my dick out of your mouth.

This is untrue. He’s far more of a winger at Juve than he was at Madrid in recent years. He has the most assists in the team aswell.

The guy has not played as a winger since Carlo's time at RM ffs. He has mostly played as a center for Juve so far and as a left striker. Far from being a winger like he was initially for Man Utd.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/5583/Show/Cristiano-Ronaldo

As much as Messi has been a "winger" in the past 10 years.

Last edited:

fcb2000

No point in even discussing with CR7 fanboys on a freaking Barça forum why the narrative of C. Ronaldo always appearing in finals and great moments (already provided examples of him not convincing in 2/3 (!) of all his 6 major finals in his career to date, 5/7 if we include his EURO 2004 final loss) is a giant fallacy and why, whenever he won trophies, it occurred for great, great teams and not subpar teams as certain individuals want to make it sound like. Including his current team (Juve) which has been a tremendous team in the past many years in Europe and the CL. Top 3 without a doubt.

Nor am I going to hail him as some imaginary GOAT (lol) due to 2 headers scored against a weakened and pathetically bad Atlético defense composed of midgets from 5-10 meters away from goal and a penalty (gift) that he did not win.

Messi had a superior performance yesterday (football wise and every sane person that knows a thing or two about football should understand and acknowledge this fact) nor is he a better goalscorer than Messi (statistically speaking) nor the better creator, distributor let alone the better footballer.

He might very well have the better mentality, work ethic and leadership abilities as written and being an easier outlet to use in the CL when looking for goals as it is always harder to stop him from scoring from say headers if a team, like Juve yesterday or RM's Zidane, is used to cross the ball freaking 30-40 times a game. Easier for elite teams defending with 10 players to stop a player like Messi. Not Messi's fault that he has the height that he has.

Not much more to add and looking forward to us kicking the CL chokers Juve out in case we draw them and for Messi to once again be the winner in a head to head game (s) in the CL against C. Ronaldo.

Related posts written in the Messi thread.

Barca are comfortably better than Juve when you subtract Messi and Ronaldo from both teams so it’s not really an even playing field for such H2H conclusions between the two players. I prefer Messi but It’s close between the two

Devils

One of the best players I have ever seen.

Messi had a great performance yesterday, but Ronaldo's the day before was a whole another level of class.

Leo_Messi

Relax phaggot, you should really cosider checking your hormone level, ask your doctor or a hormone panel test that includes estrogen, progesterone, FSH and LH.

Nice story cocksucker. Took you 20 minutes to write that. I am very impressed.:lol: Now take my dick out of your mouth.

The guy has not played as a winger since Carlo's time at RM ffs. He has mostly played as a center for Juve so far and as a left striker. Far from being a winger like he was initially for Man Utd.

With Dybala not playing much, Costa being injured there are not many creative outlets for Juve other than Pjanic in the midfield or Bernardeschi. So obviously he will get his fair share of assists like he has always got. Nevertheless not comparable to Messi's distribution, eye for a pass or assists stats in all tournaments and compared to minutes and games played.

Look every idiot can see that C. Ronaldo is a special talent and player and only second to Messi. However to insinuate or even claim that he is the superior player to Messi is utter nonsense with all due respect. That is my opinion and that of (dare I say) most other people. Neutrals in particular. End of story.

Barca are comfortably better than Juve when you subtract Messi and Ronaldo from both teams so it’s not really an even playing field for such H2H conclusions between the two players. I prefer Messi but It’s close between the two

A user with 25 posts since September 2017 and resurfacing to defend CR7? Are you one of those many CR7 trolls pretending to be Barça fans that were banned recently? Just curious.

LOL, at "comfortably" better. We saw that in 2017. Or in recent years in the CL where Juve have been the better team (collective). Football is not about individual players but the sums of the collective. Juve are arguably the stronger collective and they definitely have the better manager and tactician who is many times more proven in the CL (knockout stage in particular) than freaking Valverde is.
It is very close. Arguing otherwise cannot be taken seriously. Juve were already a VERY strong team without C. Ronaldo. Adding C. Ronaldo might give them that extra edge. We will see. Hopefully not.

Last edited:

fcb2000

With Dybala not playing much, Costa being injured there are not many creative outlets for Juve other than Pjanic in the midfield or Bernardeschi. So obviously he will get his fair share of assists like he has always got. Nevertheless not comparable to Messi's distribution, eye for an pass or assists stats in all tournaments and compared to minutes and games played.

A user with 25 posts since September 2017 and resurfacing to defend CR7? Are you one of those many CR7 trolls pretending to be Barça fans that were banned recently? Just curious.

LOL, at "comfortably" better. We saw that in 2017. Or in recent years in the CL where Juve have been the better team (collective). Football is not about individual players but the sums of the collective. Juve are arguably the stronger collective and they definitely have the better manager and tactician who is many times more proven in the CL (knockout stage in particular) than freaking Valverde is.
It is very close. Arguing otherwise cannot be taken seriously. Juve were already a VERY strong team without C. Ronaldo. Adding C. Ronaldo might give them that extra edge. We will see. Hopefully not.

He’s played LW mostly and Mandzukic has played CF. He’s only played CF when Mandzukic has been out injured. How can someone exclusively playing CF amass 13 dribbles in the CL last 16 (the most) according to whoscored?

You mention Juve in 2017 but that’s not the same team today and their team that made the final in 2015 is completely different. I don’t really see what makes them better than Barca. They win the same trophies as Barca (league and cup double) most years and have inferior players but whatever suits your narrative

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

He’s played LW mostly and Mandzukic has played CF. He’s only played CF when Mandzukic has been out injured. How can someone exclusively playing CF amass 13 dribbles in the CL last 16 (the most) according to whoscored?

You mention Juve in 2017 but that’s not the same team today and their team that made the final in 2015 is completely different. I don’t really see what makes them better than Barca. They win the same trophies as Barca (league and cup double) most years and have inferior players but whatever suits your narrative

Ok, CristianoRonaldo2000. Too bad that the bookies (who are in it to win money and thus 100% objective) disagree with you and agree with me hence why Juventus are the bigger favorites to win the CL this season than the supposedly "comfortably superior" FC Barcelona that you claim to support.

Who talked about Juve's 2015 team? As relevant as our treble team from that season.

2017 is not long ago at all and they pretty much have the exact same defense, midfield and attack (minus C. Ronaldo). Sczzssny (can't spell his surname, sorry) replaced an 41 year old Buffon (39 year old in 2017) way past it so hardly a weak spot. I think that the current Juve team are better than the 2017 team or certainly not a worse team.

Cancelo (arguably the best right back in the world), Can, Bernardeschi, your beloved Cristiano Ronaldo that you claim is almost as good as Messi if not equal, Sandro, Chiellini and Bonucci as good as ever, Matuidi similarly, Pjanic, Bentancour (great, great player and talent) etc. The likes of Costa and Cuadrado off the bench. Kean.

Don't see us being "comfortably superior". If anything it is very, very close which pre-game match odds would probably reflect at every bookie. For very good reason.

Of course I have a narrative just like you. I have my own opinions and argue my case just like you and everyone else is doing. So this narrative talk is a waste of time. Come up with something better than that.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Ok, CristianoRonaldo2000.

:lol: :lol: The name is always a giveaway. All these Messi93749 and similar accounts with around 20 posts.. all coming out of the woodwork after the Juventus game. Even saw a post saying “I’m not even a Ronaldo fan” (usually a giveaway) yet he only had about 20 posts and all were bigging Ronaldo up or defending him.

George_Costanza

I call you phaggot and you can't be original so you call me what I called you but using other words. lol, Why would it take me 20 minutes to write a sentence? Do you think I care about what you say back? I do have a life outside social media and internet forums. It seems you are a huge FA, I know technology is too easy to rely and depend on but it's also a major cause of social immaturity with FA like you. Small bits of humanity is slowly going away as you soon become one with the internet. I'm just starting to realize the internet has turned into a legit mental health problem for some people and have no doubt been exacerbated by too much internet.

Last time I advise you to take a break, and you actually did, but for a few days. When I say take a break, I mean at least for 21 days. I was addicted to 4chan and I knew it was bad, took a holiday to a little village in Cambodia with no internet in the area, I only did read books in the middle of nowhere. I know some people don't read and barely make it through reading a shampoo bottle but the more you read, the more you level up in life just like RPG games, or you can start a new hobby or maybe date actual woman, if you have issue dating since you sound like FA, BBZ has a really good advice in the Relationship thread.

Seriously you need help.

Leo_Messi

I call you phaggot and you can't be original so you call me what I called you but using other words. lol, Why would it take me 20 minutes to write a sentence? Do you think I care about what you say back? I do have a life outside social media and internet forums. It seems you are a huge FA, I know technology is too easy to rely and depend on but it's also a major cause of social immaturity with FA like you. Small bits of humanity is slowly going away as you soon become one with the internet. I'm just starting to realize the internet has turned into a legit mental health problem for some people and have no doubt been exacerbated by too much internet.

Last time I advise you to take a break, and you actually did, but for a few days. When I say take a break, I mean at least for 21 days. I was addicted to 4chan and I knew it was bad, took a holiday to a little village in Cambodia with no internet in the area, I only did read books in the middle of nowhere. I know some people don't read and barely make it through reading a shampoo bottle but the more you read, the more you level up in life just like RPG games, or you can start a new hobby or maybe date actual woman, if you have issue dating since you sound like FA, BBZ has a really good advice in the Relationship thread.

Seriously you need help.

Nice story again. Only read your last sentence (skimmed the rest) and realized that you finally got it and diagnosed yourself. Well done. Now do what I already wrote earlier.

Some nonsense about you being addicted, Cambodia and what not of other nonsense.( :lol: ) The only thing that I have ever been addicted to in my life are women (preferably with a nice ass and some nice boobs, I like them curvy), quality red wine, going out and having fun, doing well at the university and at times (much less nowadays) football, in particular Barça. Addiction is probably the wrong word. Likeness is a more accurate one. Or enjoyment.

I got it you are an old bitter and frustrated individual that does not understand that not everyone in their early/mid 20's is addicted to social media or the internet like your self-admitted addiction.:facepalm: Don't project your miserable existence onto others. You would love to be in my position on every front. So quit the embarrassing posts.

I just took a look at your user and you have written 500 more posts than me while having been a user for almost 1 year less. Could not make it up.:lol: Dude, follow what you wrote in your last sentence and while you are at it come out of the closet as your fascination with faggots is quite strange. I don't swing that way, sorry. I know that it must be hard to always think about this topic but I won't repeat myself and I don't share the same fascination no matter how many times you keep talking about your favorite topic of discussion. When I am replying in kind I do it out of pity for you and because I know this is your favorite topic. You should be thanking me.

Ending it here as you are not worthy of wasting my time again. You might be a somewhat normal dude (doubtful but I will give you the benefit of the doubt) but you don't do yourself any favors for a person who apparently cried when Argentina lost to Germany in 1990. Dear lord, you must be approaching 40. Embarrassing stuff. Forgot the above comment. This guy is definitely a miserable and lost case.

Lastly, I do not register what you are writing to me, as I don't take the ramblings of a crazy old man seriously, but my most recent break was due to a skiing holiday in the Alps (since you are following my activity closely on this forum, LOL) with some of my cousins and their friends/families and 3 very good friends. Not due to some anonymous individual with mental problems writing something online that I did not even read, lol. Maybe you should follow suit and visit Thailand this time around as I heard that this destination offers plenty of opportunities to "come out of the closet". Much like Cambodia next door I imagine but you probably already know this from personal experience yourself. Keep it going, old man. My last conversation with you on this forum. I promise.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Seriously you need help.
:lol::lol: this must be straight off reddit. I can't believe this is real.

Home of Barca Fans