Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gambling on FUT
"cannot connect to the £A$port$ server"
bugs in offline gameplay, usually Career mode gamebreaking bugs
bugs in online gameplay - last year we had the fake shot freezing players on the opposition team :lol:
a rainbow of cards in FUT released almost every 2-3 days to sell more and more packs
neglected Career mode and offline in general with the same shit every year, no realism
Journey mode is so cringe it makes me want to uninstall the game
Ronaldo AND Neymar on almost every menu..

and thats just FIFA

But it is just a bunch of trivial stuff (some could argue they are really insignificant) that annoy some gamers, not serious stuff like condoning genocide, child labor or lacking corporate social responsibilities etc.

Hardy

Good luck to that girl and her lawyer if this is true :lol:

[tw]1048057064189308931[/tw]

Last edited:

Donatello

Gambling on FUT
"cannot connect to the £A$port$ server"
bugs in offline gameplay, usually Career mode gamebreaking bugs
bugs in online gameplay - last year we had the fake shot freezing players on the opposition team :lol:
a rainbow of cards in FUT released almost every 2-3 days to sell more and more packs
neglected Career mode and offline in general with the same shit every year, no realism
Journey mode is so cringe it makes me want to uninstall the game
Ronaldo AND Neymar on almost every menu..

and thats just FIFA

I agree with what you say. EA has been regressing for a long time.

But, I don't agree about fifa 19. I don't play fifa online, and usually only play career mode & fifa 19 is the best fifa I've played in long time. Agreed they didn't do much in career mode, but the gameplay has improved.

But, yeah I miss those days when they used to make games like Burnout, ssx. COD & Nfs were a masterpiece & fifa kept getting better.

Back then they made games which were actually fun & memorable and still sold a lot of copies. But now they have turned out into a greedy company who only cares about money.

NFS keeps getting childish & repeatative by each passing year, I don't play COD that much, but I hear the same about it.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree with what you say. EA has been regressing for a long time.

But, I don't agree about fifa 19. I don't play fifa online, and usually only play career mode & fifa 19 is the best fifa I've played in long time.

But, yeah I miss those days when they uses to make games like Burnout, ssx. Nfs was a masterpiece & fifa kept getting better.

They've barely made any changes to career mode. They even managed to fuck up Pro Clubs in FIFA 18 which seem slightly improved in FIFA 19 thus far.

oggmar

Take it easy mate. We live in a world that is governed by laws. And In most if not all jurisdictions, the law states that a person is innocent until proven guilty. However, we are in a era now where the new trend is guilty until proven innocent. An accuser comes forward, makes a claim and without evidence or witnesses his/her story is believed while simultaneously the accused is ridiculed and has his/her character assassinated. I’m not claiming CR is innocent at all, what I’m saying is these he say she say stories are difficult to adjudicate on in a court of law, especially when there’s no one to corroborate the claims.

Ronaldo even admitted it himself?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From the stories online, she went to his room willingly. No?. Why did she go there?, to watch TV? LOL. To read a book?. Never been a fan of Ronaldo and never will be but let's be logical about this entire thing.

She could have simply gone just to party, as most people go to party for. She went with her friend "Jordan".

By the way I don't believe the civil complaint they filed is seeking monetary compensation, according to her lawyer she wanted justice and wanted the world to know about what he did and and what happened to her.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Take it easy mate. We live in a world that is governed by laws. And In most if not all jurisdictions, the law states that a person is innocent until proven guilty. However, we are in a era now where the new trend is guilty until proven innocent. An accuser comes forward, makes a claim and without evidence or witnesses his/her story is believed while simultaneously the accused is ridiculed and has his/her character assassinated. I’m not claiming CR is innocent at all, what I’m saying is these he say she say stories are difficult to adjudicate on in a court of law, especially when there’s no one to corroborate the claims.

There certainly was no witness (they were the only people in that room where the alleged -ra-p-e took place) but there was evidence (she went to the police the next day and they took her to the hospital to check on her pains and possible injury). And if we were to believe what Der Spiegel reported, earlier questionnaires issued by Ronaldo's lawyer and answered by Ronaldo confirmed what Ms. Mayorga said (that she said no and asked him to stop). It is not just completely she says vs. he says.

Of course Ronaldo is innocent until proven guilty but why would he give her money to buy her to shut up if he did nothing wrong in the first place?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good luck to that girl and her lawyer if this is true :lol:

[tw]1048057064189308931[/tw]

You mean they need to address him as "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro GOIH ComM" instead of just "Cristiano Ronaldo"? Or am I missing something?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Why is EA a scummy company?
They are a greedy, opportunistic, scummy company. They corner and extort people out of their money by releasing half ass games that recquire you to spend money in order to get the full game and/or compete with others (pay2win). They epitomize that corporate mentality where maximazing profits is the only objective and giving a fuck all about the consumer or the gamer is the last thing. They've ruined countless gaming companies and along with them beloved titles by buying them out in an attempt to control their brand and monopolize the industry, plus much more. Oh and then there's Fifa.

Fifa is their cash cow and prolly most important game, so what do they do? They completely neglect all other features of the game and release the same shit each year, while they focus entirely on Ultimate Team, which is where all the ca$h flow is at. Not to mention fifa's lootbox system is absolutely outrageous with a less than 1% chance (it could be 0001% for all anyone knows) of getting a player like Messi or Ronaldo.

Not to mention the gameplay is absolutely fucking manipulated and controlled by the AI and I will take this to the grave, I know i'm in the right, and i'm not the only one in the Fifa community that believes this exists, but people will immediately label you a sore loser or a bad player. I'm talking of the existance of a momentum/scripting/handicap algorithms which weighs heavily into the outcome of matches in the game, especially online matches. It's all a crafty manipulation scheme to induce players into spending more money on the game, if you play it casually you might never notice, but anyone who has racked up hundreds of game throughout the years it boggles my mind how they cannot notice the gameplay is absolutely manipulated and favors one opponent over the other.

Anyways, I probably sound like a tin foil wearing conspiracist, but I really do hate EA with a passion. And I truly believe in everything I just wrote as being factual and objectively true. They're the Devil of the gaming community.

Last edited:

fcb2000

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/10/02/cristiano-ronaldo-****-allegations-kathryn-mayorga-legal-case

This article is pretty comprehensive on almost all of the potential outcomes of the case and their probabilities.

Worth a read.

EDIT: Link seems broken from this site.

Wow Juve took a massive financial hit today due to the **** claim !!

The value of the club plunged by 10% !!!

Their shares were on the fall before this R_PE case thing anyway. Probably to do with Moratta leaving, etc. Their stock is still far higher than what it was before he joined.

BarcaOG

Banned
They are a greedy, opportunistic, scummy company. They corner and extort people out of their money by releasing half ass games that recquire you to spend money in order to get the full game and/or compete with others (pay2win). They epitomize that corporate mentality where maximazing profits is the only objective and giving a fuck all about the consumer or the gamer is the last thing. They've ruined countless gaming companies and along with them beloved titles by buying them out in an attempt to control their brand and monopolize the industry, plus much more. Oh and then there's Fifa.

Fifa is their cash cow and prolly most important game, so what do they do? They completely neglect all other features of the game and release the same shit each year, while they focus entirely on Ultimate Team, which is where all the ca$h flow is at. Not to mention fifa's lootbox system is absolutely outrageous with a less than 1% chance (it could be 0001% for all anyone knows) of getting a player like Messi or Ronaldo.

Not to mention the gameplay is absolutely fucking manipulated and controlled by the AI and I will take this to the grave, I know i'm in the right, and i'm not the only one in the Fifa community that believes this exists, but people will immediately label you a sore loser or a bad player. I'm talking of the existance of a momentum/scripting/handicap algorithms which weighs heavily into the outcome of matches in the game, especially online matches. It's all a crafty manipulation scheme to induce players into spending more money on the game, if you play it casually you might never notice, but anyone who has racked up hundreds of game throughout the years it boggles my mind how they cannot notice the gameplay is absolutely manipulated and favors one opponent over the other.

Anyways, I probably sound like a tin foil wearing conspiracist, but I really do hate EA with a passion. And I truly believe in everything I just wrote as being factual and objectively true. They're the Devil of the gaming community.

No, you're completely right--nothing crazy here. Anyone familiar with EA knows how shitty they are. I'll never buy FIFA again.

Home of Barca Fans