Cr150

Givenchy

Hmmm, I didn't know that. Wonder why and how.

Gambling on FUT
"cannot connect to the £A$port$ server"
bugs in offline gameplay, usually Career mode gamebreaking bugs
bugs in online gameplay - last year we had the fake shot freezing players on the opposition team :lol:
a rainbow of cards in FUT released almost every 2-3 days to sell more and more packs
neglected Career mode and offline in general with the same shit every year, no realism
Journey mode is so cringe it makes me want to uninstall the game
Ronaldo AND Neymar on almost every menu..

and thats just FIFA

henias

Shows how powerful Perez and his mafia is. Moves away from Madrid, all of a sudden, he's getting red cards and no awards, and now r.a.pe allegations.

Devils

Teflon Flo is untouchable.

Quite possibly the GOAT businessman. It's unbelievable how much power and influence this man has not only in world football but also in the global political and legal systems.

Ronaldo's greatest mistake was ruining his relationship with Flo. Now the feds coming for his throat.

Ritchie

Going to be very hard for him to win another ballon d'or if this doesn't blow over with his name cleared. The award is a PR exercise which is how he's won the last few over Messi.

The luck he's had in the last few years is insane. Leaves Madrid and it's deserting him.

Come on Leo win Barca the CL this season (because you have to do it on your own) and then come back to win Argentina the Copa (because you'll have to win it on your own) and the debate is put to bed once and for all between the 2.

Hardy

But i remember this story was already published last year before the match against Bayern so the question is, maybe Florentino knew this shit was coming in full force and he could not stop it so this also can explain why he easily favored Ronaldo's departure.

jairzinho

From everything that I've been reading so far, my personal opinion is that this woman is looking for a (another) pay day.

Nothanks

sometimes when someone traumatizes you, it's not just about money but letting the world know what that person is
in this case one of the biggest athletes loved by millions.

if someone screwed you over and hurt you that bad it isn't always about money but just letting everyone know his image is fake and to punish him/her in any way possible.

AGAIN THIS IS ASSUMING HE IS GUILTY
if he is innocent, fuck that girl and she should be punished harshly.

jairzinho

From the stories online, she went to his room willingly. No?. Why did she go there?, to watch TV? LOL. To read a book?. Never been a fan of Ronaldo and never will be but let's be logical about this entire thing.

Caps

From the stories online, she went to his room willingly. No?. Why did she go there?, to watch TV? LOL. To read a book?. Never been a fan of Ronaldo and never will be but let's be logical about this entire thing.

See this is why women don't come forward and so many men get away with it.

It doesn't matter if she went there naked with the intention of fucking his brains out; the minute she says "actually I've changed my mind, I don't want to do this", you don't force her into it! end of.

A good-looking, rich famous guy is partying with you, that must feel great, she's having a good time, a whole group of them go back to the room to continue partying. Then he got her alone in a room and tried to have sex with her to which she said MULTIPLE TIMES "no I don't want to do that. Stop. No."

You're the one not being logical; implying that because she willingly went to his room, then she *must* have wanted sex, and that if she did changing her mind is irrelevant.

I hate this world sometimes. I am sad my daughters have to live in it.

People have been convicted of other crimes for far less (here we a confession and corroboration of account), **** is the only crime in the world held to a crazy crazy standard. Higher than murder. You can convict someone because the evidence suggests 'beyond doubt'. With **** it has to be on bloody camera. Its such an easily gotten away with crime, statistically. TAnd yet everyone wants to focus on 'false accusations', which are no more or less common than false accusations of any other crime. There is a weird myth and narrative than men are imprisoned all the time falsely for ****.

Im not saying it doesnt happen, but there is not an epidemic of false legal **** accusations in our society, but there is an epidemic of sexual assault on women. Here we have confession for Gods sake, and people are still saying "well, she shouldn't have been there," or "nah I still don't believe her".

I can't imagine being a woman sexually assaulted in this world. You stay quiet, and are told you're in the wrong. You come forward and get the abuse and threats etc, while being told you only came forward for money. You can't win.

I hate this world.

/rant

jairzinho

Take it easy mate. We live in a world that is governed by laws. And In most if not all jurisdictions, the law states that a person is innocent until proven guilty. However, we are in a era now where the new trend is guilty until proven innocent. An accuser comes forward, makes a claim and without evidence or witnesses his/her story is believed while simultaneously the accused is ridiculed and has his/her character assassinated. I’m not claiming CR is innocent at all, what I’m saying is these he say she say stories are difficult to adjudicate on in a court of law, especially when there’s no one to corroborate the claims.

raskolnikov

#metop didnt care about Kevin Spacey, Weinstein or louis ck. They all got killed on social media and dropped without proof.
With Ronaldo there is seems to be way more proof but way less social outcry thus far. Maybe because of his image/pr/fanboys or anything. But media are reluctant to pick up the story thus far. Which is s good thing imo because im not a fan of these online which hunts.

Gnidrologist

See this is why women don't come forward and so many men get away with it.

It doesn't matter if she went there naked with the intention of fucking his brains out; the minute she says "actually I've changed my mind, I don't want to do this", you don't force her into it! end of.
This is a too way street. There are way too many cases of nothingburgers manufactured by women with or without some shadowy peers to just extort money or destroy someone over flimsy accusations that gets accepted as gospel because #BelieveWomen. The currently on going Kavanaugh farce is a good example.

Nothanks

imagine a girl wants you to come inside her home, you guys makeout and then start having sex

later she pulls out a 8 inch dildo and pegs the shit out of you despite saying no

do you say oh well i walked in willingly so "fuck it"?

Home of Barca Fans