Cr150

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
EA trying to stay away from it all is like the Devil disassociating himself from Hitler. Scummy company, and if true scummy player.

MTL_Barca

Juve invested a huge amount of money into Ronaldo and most of that wasn't for his qualities on the field but more so his name. Seeing his image potentially shattered to pieces just a few months later probably scares the shit out of them.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

What if Perez knew that shit will hit the fan this autumn and so he sold him.

I wouldn't be too surprised. Genious business.

raskolnikov

The timing is suspicious. I mean we all saw what happened with the Messi/cr7 tax thing. It showed how much power Perez has and how far it reaches. As for the alledged crime, commited when he just(?) joined Real and back in full force after he just left. Also no ballon dor suddenly. Its suspicious.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The timing is suspicious. I mean we all saw what happened with the Messi/cr7 tax thing. It showed how much power Perez has and how far it reaches. As for the alledged crime, commited when he just(?) joined Real and back in full force after he just left. Also no ballon dor suddenly. Its suspicious.

It did come up last season itself - Just about sounds right that Perez is indeed a real life Bond villain and cashed on him before the shit hit the fan!

Hardy

Ronaldo's team will destroy this girl on court, mark my words, regardless if the r.a.p.e is true or not you need to demonstrate it, these documents where he says she said stop and bla bla bla could be totally useless, not for his reputation but on court is another story, Ronaldo's team could totally find a way to delegitimize it.

Vilarrubi

Ronaldo's team will destroy this girl on court, mark my words, regardless if the r.a.p.e is true or not you need to demonstrate it, these documents where he says she said stop and bla bla bla could be totally useless, not for his reputation but on court is another story, Ronaldo's team could totally find a way to delegitimize it.

The German newspaper wouldn't have gone ahead publishing without proof beyond reasonable doubt. You realise how much they could get sued by publishing inconclusive articles. At this moment it looks really bad for Ronaldo.

Messigician

No hate but I genuinely always thought Ronaldo was in the closet. These allegations are quite serious but innocent until proven guilty, let's see how this unfolds before we start badmouthing him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think the only way they can de-legitimize it is to question whether those documents were legally obtained, to [MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] 's point made earlier. If that is not going to be an issue, I don't see how they can dismiss them, even in one of the earlier questionnaires issued by Ronaldo's lawyers he admitted Ms. Mayorga said no multiple times and asked him to stop.

malvolio

No hate but I genuinely always thought Ronaldo was in the closet. These allegations are quite serious but innocent until proven guilty, let's see how this unfolds before we start badmouthing him.

maybe ronaldo tought the girl is a shemale. we all know he is gay, maybe this is the way he's trying to come out. :wub:

HatefulThoseDouglasfirbarkbeetle-small.gif

nike and EA made sensible statements(as any well run business would do). you don't throw 1 billion at a guy so that you get yourself a rapist in return.

juve on the other hand is so scared to lose all that increased attention since the transfer, that they are stupid enough to imply that it doesn't matter anymore since this was 10 years ago :lol:

Last edited:

fcb2000

My one comment on this:

The accusation is very very credible and heavily corroborated. Damn.
Guys he did this. For real.

Hate him on the pitch but was always of the belief he was pretty ok off it.

The only heavy corroboration it has is that questionnaire and even then we don’t know if it’s admissable in court. The settlement paid could have been for a number of reasons and can’t be used as ‘evidence’ as such. Probably best to see how this plays out. Even if he did it, he’ll probably have a way out. That ladies lawyer is an idiot based on his presser. What will kill him though is if other women start coming forward.

Home of Barca Fans