Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Honestly I don't see much wrongdoing there. He was stepping back after the header and stumbled on the Legia player.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am not sure about that at all. If Real Madrid wins the league or God forbid, the CL again this season and we come up short, regardless of his personal performance and stats he will likely win the 2017 BD.

It will probably go to Bale then.

Horatio

You're welcome
Best moment still is that second no-look pass where cristiano angrily gestures that some teammate should have teleported himself there. :lol:

I am not sure if that was a no-look pass. If it was he blundered thrice trying to perform it in one game. Because there is another one that happened just inside the box where he does it and hits the ball against a Legia player who then takes possession.

Ritchie

I am not sure about that at all. If Real Madrid wins the league or God forbid, the CL again this season and we come up short, regardless of his personal performance and stats he will likely win the 2017 BD.

He's got the Confederations as well for Portugal to fluke. No international tournament for MSN.

2017 will be his 5th. 2018 he'll need Portugal to fluke the World Cup. Argentina won't even be there which would rule Messi out.

Last edited:

snowy

He's got the Confederations as well for Portugal to fluke. No international tournament for MSN.

2017 will be his 5th. 2018 he'll need Portugal to fluke the World Cup. Argentina won't even be there which would rule Messi out.

Do performances in friendlies count for Ballon d'Or & The Best?
Argentina still has 8 matches for the pre-qual, don't they?

Horatio

You're welcome
Do performances in friendlies count for Ballon d'Or & The Best?
Argentina still has 8 matches for the pre-qual, don't they?

Yes, CONMEBOL qualifiers still last 8 rounds. I do see them advance honestly.

Last edited:

dakt

[gfy]HastyNaughtyAfricancivet[/gfy]

I don't understand how nobody punches him in the face? I couldn't stay cold with that prick stepping on my teammate.
And how that fucker acts later like he stepped on a peace of shit. Stupid cunt face.

Sorry...this kind of "macho" behavior switches me to primitive war mode.

snowy

I don't understand how nobody punches him in the face? ..

they're afraid he'd Botox them to death
z9pz64b

Messi983

Honestly I don't see much wrongdoing there. He was stepping back after the header and stumbled on the Legia player.

Yes, it doesn't seem intentional but he's done that before. Maybe he's practicing how to stomp on people without getting caught.

Ritchie

Even by his standards he's been insanely lucky this year, so the only hope is that luck can't happen again.

In 2008 he probably wouldn't have won it had John Terry not fell over, with Torres winning Spain the Euros and having a great league and CL season with Liverpool.

In 2013 Sepp Blatter won him it by opening his mouth. Even then it was the hattrick against Sweden but that was in the play offs that Portugal needed because of how bad they'd been in qualifying, Ronaldo included.

In 2014 he can say a big thank you to Higuain and Ramos who basically won it for him.

In 2016 the joke of a draw Real got (and he only performed in one game against a Wolfsburg team who forgot to defend) followed by the complete fluke of Portugal in which he was far from one of the better players of a terrible tournament. This year he hasn't even played well.

Kerrybai

I am 95% sure. Its there for Messi to take in 2017, or for somewhere else to finally break in. Ronaldo has always needed stats to win the award, this year is the only exception is Portugal won the Euros.

El Flaco

Cristiano is such a special player that he doesn't only provide for his team mates, but 'others' as well;

[tw]793914589247377409[/tw]

[gfy]ConventionalSilkyCats[/gfy]

Best moment still is that second no-look pass where cristiano angrily gestures that some teammate should have teleported himself there. :lol:

Do you remember the time of when Cristiano made his 2nd no-look pass?

I can understand why some people aren't willing to give Cristiano the benefit of the doubt considering his past antics. It's like when Suárez was criticized for giving Fernandinho an elbow, although it didn't happened at all.

Home of Barca Fans