Cr150

JamDav1982

Who cares? RM actually look a better TEAM when he's not playing.

Only PSG and United could afford him. Both are massive steps down from RM. He wants more money, more love, attention and he wants those pesky tax officers off his back.

He's a diva and drama queen.

They dont look a better team without him at all. He is their best player.

Some Barca fans are deluded when it come to Ronaldo it seems.

El Flaco

he wont leave, Madrid will pay off his 15m tax. if he did leave where would he go? anywhere other than Barca/Madrid/Bayern is a HUGE step down in terms of CL competition, even if he wants to leave i cant think where he could go. PSG could afford it but La liga to Ligue 1 doesn't look good, he just won back to back CL ffs :crbust:

Literary any team in the world would make room for Cristiano - if they can afford his salary of course.

Having that said, I don't really expect he'll leave Madrid.

As you said, it's just an attempt from him to make the club pay off that 15m tax.

PhilS

Literary any team in the world would make room for Cristiano

Almost completely true, with the one exception: I really don't think Barca would make room for CR7.

If CR7 does leave this summer, that makes Barca the clear favorite to win La Liga next season. No matter how he is replaced by RM, they will not be as good next season without him. Long term, cashing out now on CR7 is probably a good move for RM given his age. Short term, this will hurt them.

KiX7777

Oh boy, RM fans are so pissed. 32 years old, never worse, and he is blackmailing them. If Perez is so smart he would sell him.

Windhook

that is a good laugh, there's something we'll never see in our lifetimes.

Yep. And I believe it's a good thing - not having this megalomaniac in our club.

Anyway, I'm still skeptical about the latest news on the saga, even if it's Bein Sports reporting. But if I'm to continue on the idea - well, leaving a club because of matters not related to football hints me on this scenario: Cristiano is really guilty of tax evasion and in private Papa Perez's told him there is no helping on this case. Buying UEFA referees with the best prostitutes in town is one thing, buying judges - not that easy task.:lol:

Força Barça

I'm skeptical too, however Sky's reporting it now, which I posted above as well. It's all hearsay and conjecture until it actually happens, which at this point hasn't transpired.

Devils

So I'm too lazy to search this up myself, but how exactly does leaving the country solve any of his tax issues? If he is found guilty isn't he legally obliged under European law to return to Spain and serve whatever 'sentence' he is handed?

Oh and btw, you're crazy if you don't think him leaving Real Madrid would be a MASSIVE loss for them.

Barcilliant

They dont look a better team without him at all. He is their best player.

Some Barca fans are deluded when it come to Ronaldo it seems.

He is not their best player. He is their best goal poacher though. Marcelo and Modric are probably their best players. Guys like Benzema, Casemiro work their asses off for the team.

They could sell Ronaldo and bring in Mbappe. It would be a risk but well worth it. Ronaldo has two good seasons left in him. Might as well cash in.

Barcilliant

So I'm too lazy to search this up myself, but how exactly does leaving the country solve any of his tax issues? If he is found guilty isn't he legally obliged under European law to return to Spain and serve whatever 'sentence' he is handed?

Oh and btw, you're crazy if you don't think him leaving Real Madrid would be a MASSIVE loss for them.
Football wise no. RM could get almost any striker in the world. In fact they could sell Ronaldo and get Mbappe and Dembele if they wanted.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Who cares? RM actually look a better TEAM when he's not playing.

Only PSG and United could afford him. Both are massive steps down from RM. He wants more money, more love, attention and he wants those pesky tax officers off his back.

He's a diva and drama queen.

Of course they are better with him in the team. I want him gone.

Altomonte

With Brexit maybe UK teams can protect him against Spanish taxes?

Home of Barca Fans