Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, he won't leave.

Real Madrid the only place a 32/33 CR7 can stand a chance at winning the biggest trophies and then what he wants the most, dem Balons and Golden Shoes

It's like the Ramos drama last season.

BarçaBarça

But he just extended his contract?

I believe that there has to be something to this - why would he want more money? His brand just doubled in worth when they won CL for the second time..
I understand if he would want to be solely praised as he would in United - it will only go downhill for him in RM..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But he just extended his contract?

I believe that there has to be something to this - why would he want more money? His brand just doubled in worth when they won CL for the second time..
I understand if he would want to be solely praised as he would in United - it will only go downhill for him in RM..

Messi's renewal will take him past Cristiano in total salary.

I think this guy is just crying for more money so he can be above Messi. His ego hurting or some shit like that.

Hardy

Just saying, it's possible that someone said to him that his tax case is really really bad and it's better for him to leave Spain? I don't believe he needs this drama for more money...

Barcilliant

Who cares? RM actually look a better TEAM when he's not playing.

Only PSG and United could afford him. Both are massive steps down from RM. He wants more money, more love, attention and he wants those pesky tax officers off his back.

He's a diva and drama queen.

Arkk

he wont leave, Madrid will pay off his 15m tax. if he did leave where would he go? anywhere other than Barca/Madrid/Bayern is a HUGE step down in terms of CL competition, even if he wants to leave i cant think where he could go. PSG could afford it but La liga to Ligue 1 doesn't look good, he just won back to back CL ffs :crbust:

Força Barça

CRISTIANO RONALDO MAKES 'IRREVERSIBLE DECISION' TO LEAVE REAL MADRID REPORT CLAIMS

http://www.beinsports.com/us/laliga...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cristiano Ronaldo has decided to leave Real Madrid amid scrutiny in Spain over his tax affairs, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.

Paris Saint-Germain and former club Manchester United have been touted as possible destinations should Ronaldo indeed seek to leave Zinedine Zidane's Champions League winners.

Sky is now reporting this as well:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10917545/cristiano-ronaldo-wants-to-leave-real-madrid

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans