Cr150

serghei

The way Ronaldo is talked on these forums (and there are some genuinely knowledgable football fans) is as if he's a Johan Micoud or Ebbe Sand figure - solid, respectable career but nothing more. When really we won't see an attacking career like his for many, many years (unless Mbappe continues his trajectory).

It is not hard to see the reason Ronaldo doesn't get the credit he deserves here.

Had not seen the highlights but having read these comments was expecting a wonder goal or a brace or hat trick or great general play. Alas, all I got was a deflected free kick. Imho CR is the most overrated player in history given that there are 100m people on this earth that think he is the GOAT.

It is common to suggest Ronaldo ' done it in Portugal ' and made Sporting great. His record for Sporting? 3 goals in 25 games. This massive overating doesn't seem to occur with any other footballer in history.

It's funny because the 2nd most overrated footballer of all time is Beckham, who shared the same club and shirt as CR and both have GOAT PR and marketing. Coincidence? I think not.

CR7 should be no higher than 15th on any knowledgeable football fans GOAT list.

With Beckham ?:lol: This is even for you too low. If you want to see Dribblings and long shots look Ronaldo from 2008 till 2014. If you want to see goals over goals against the best teams in the world like Barca, Juve, Bayern, Atletico.... look at Ronaldo from 2016-2019(to be continued). He showed everything in his entire career what a legendary player has to have. What more can he do ? Of course he isnt a genius like Messi, R9, Ronaldinho or Maradona but how can you compare Ronaldo with Beckham ?? ImO there isnt any player who can win a big match like Ronaldo. Nobody really expected that Juve will win the tie against Atletico after loosing 2-0 in first leg and being extreme weak in that weeks. Then Ronaldo came and scored a hattrick. Manu,Real,Juve or Portugal he was everywhere masterclass.

FCB1987

Banned
Had not seen the highlights but having read these comments was expecting a wonder goal or a brace or hat trick or great general play. Alas, all I got was a deflected free kick. Imho CR is the most overrated player in history given that there are 100m people on this earth that think he is the GOAT.

It is common to suggest Ronaldo ' done it in Portugal ' and made Sporting great. His record for Sporting? 3 goals in 25 games. This massive overating doesn't seem to occur with any other footballer in history.

It's funny because the 2nd most overrated footballer of all time is Beckham, who shared the same club and shirt as CR and both have GOAT PR and marketing. Coincidence? I think not.

CR7 should be no higher than 15th on any knowledgeable football fans GOAT list.

After last season, I've learned that Barca fans are aa bad as anyone when it comes to overrating players. Before the first leg against Liverpool, the delusion on r/barca was so insane I couldn't believe it. There were literally several comments about how no Liverpool player would even get into our team.

After last season, I've learned that Barca fans are aa bad as anyone when it comes to overrating players. Before the first leg against Liverpool, the delusion on r/barca was so insane I couldn't believe it. There were literally several comments about how no Liverpool player would even get into our team.

Yeah the most people here said that our Midfield will easily dominate Milner, Henderson and Fabinho, now we know the end of the story.:lol:

Nice try, bro, but comparing Ronaldo with Beckham is embarrassing. You need to accept that he is at least a top 10 in history and move on with your life.

The only comparison I made with Beckham was the PR / Marketing which has used the exact same tactics Beckham did. Never compared them as players.

Moved on with my life ages ago comfortable with the fact that there are 14 greater players in history than CR imho. Not all of us are influenced by the PR and stats

With Beckham ?:lol: This is even for you too low. If you want to see Dribblings and long shots look Ronaldo from 2008 till 2014. If you want to see goals over goals against the best teams in the world like Barca, Juve, Bayern, Atletico.... look at Ronaldo from 2016-2019(to be continued). He showed everything in his entire career what a legendary player has to have. What more can he do ? Of course he isnt a genius like Messi, R9, Ronaldinho or Maradona but how can you compare Ronaldo with Beckham ?? ImO there isnt any player who can win a big match like Ronaldo. Nobody really expected that Juve will win the tie against Atletico after loosing 2-0 in first leg and being extreme weak in that weeks. Then Ronaldo came and scored a hattrick. Manu,Real,Juve or Portugal he was everywhere masterclass.

Not as low as setting up an account on a Barca forum as ' 'messi15428', spending days upon days posting thousands of messages so that people believe your genuine, so that you can low-key post pro - Ronaldo propaganda. Now that's low and genuinely sad.

In a mixed Liverpool Barca xi there would still be more Barca players - just. No doubt if the managers were swapped Barca would have won - both legs.

FCB1987

Banned
In a mixed Liverpool Barca xi there would still be more Barca players - just. No doubt if the managers were swapped Barca would have won - both legs.

That's my combined XI. 6-5 Liverpool, and Alba and Coutinho are both debateable.

Manager: Klopp

Alisson

TAA
Pique
VVD
Alba

Arthur
Fabinho
Coutinho

Salah
Messi
Mane

In order for fairness when 2 teams play the same formation you must compare like for like. So, Messi vs Salah. Suarez vs Firmino ( yes Suarez is still better than firmino who I find massively overrated) and mane vs our LW.

Otherwise you could be accused of cherry picking in order to suit an agenda ( something this neverforget messi15428 or whatever other logins he has ) knows all about

Home of Barca Fans