Cr150

xavisionary

The mental gymnastics on this website to not just be able to say "scored a worldie to win a tight game." On this face of it he's a winger/forward capable of absolute magic on a consistent basis. Idk what more you want.

Centauri B

Since 2009 only Messi gave more assists than Ronaldo in La Liga season. In Champions League he hold the record for the most assists of all time :wave:
By the way only his presence stick 3 players on him thats why the other players have much more freedom.

Ronaldo's assists are mostly short passes when the opposing team's defense has already been neutralized. You comparing Messi's creativity with Ronaldo's (or lack thereof) just demonstrates your complete ignorance of the game of football.

Centauri B

The mental gymnastics on this website to not just be able to say "scored a worldie to win a tight game." On this face of it he's a winger/forward capable of absolute magic on a consistent basis. Idk what more you want.

I have not seen anyone say that CR is not an all-time great. What I am saying (and I think many others in here as well) is that he is not as good as Messi and that his fanbois comparing the two and even claiming that CR is better, is the football equivalent of sacrilege.

Last edited:
Ronaldo's assists are mostly short passes when the opposing team's defense has already been neutralized. You comparing Messi's creativity with Ronaldo's (or lack thereof) just demonstrates your complete ignorance of the game of football.

You say he can only score goals, I say he has the second highest and best of all time CL assists. That just demonstrates your complete ignorance of the game of football.

I have not seen anyone say that CR is not an all-time great. What I am saying (and I think many others in here as well) is that he is not as good as Messi and that his fanbois comparing the two and even claiming that CR is better, is the football equivalent of sacrilege.

I never read in this forum that anybody said that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Messigician

Cristiano Ronaldo: “Florentino Perez never looked at me, except as a business relationship. What he told me, he never did from the heart.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “I felt it inside Real Madrid, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start. In the first four or five years there, I had the feeling of being ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’. Less afterwards.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “Florentino Perez looked at me through eyes that didn’t want to say the same thing, as if I was no longer indispensable to them, if you know what I mean.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “That’s what made me think about leaving Real Madrid. Sometimes I’d look at the news, where they were saying I was asking to leave. There was a bit of that, but the truth is that I always had the impression that the president would not hold me back.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “If it had all been about money, I’d have moved to China, where I would have earned five times as much than here at Juventus or at Real Madrid.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “I did not come to Juventus for the money. I earned the same in Madrid, if not more. The difference is that, at Juve, they really wanted me. They told me that and made it clear. They showed me that.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “My decision to leave was not based on Zidane’s departure. That being the case, it’s one of those little things that made me feel a bit better in terms of what I thought of the situation at the club.”

KingLeo10

Cristiano Ronaldo: “I felt it inside Real Madrid, especially from the president, that they no longer considered me the same way that they did in the start. In the first four or five years there, I had the feeling of being ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’. Less afterwards.”

this alone should disqualify him from any consideration as GOAT from any fan. the absolute state of that ego. :lol:

khaled_a_d

tbf him leaving was the right move for RM and himself.
Problem for RM was the rest of moves, Zidane departure, Lopetegui signing, lack of replacement etc.
If they have acted the right now, it was going to be different story

Home of Barca Fans