Cr150

soul24rage

I have to give that to him; great strike. Was again not good at all IMO. Technically he looked awful, close control and dribbling extremely rusty. But no one will give a shit as he scored that scorcher. Wouldn't surprise me if he again wins the Ballon, extremely undeserved.

BTW how the heck was that a penalty? Don't they have VAR in Italy?

I am more dumbfounded of why that defender would want to dribble in the penalty box before the penalty call.

pregra

Yeah, incredibly stupid from the Empoli player. But still not a pen at all. Can you imagine that being given against Juve? No, me neither.

Givenchy

I tried to get into Italian football again but its so slow paced and boring. Juve will win 8 leagues in a row.. it has to be said its worse than ligue 1 right now

BarcaOG

Banned
Debatable.

It also happens, that CR150, sometimes doesn't score at all, and in those games he is nothing less than a serious liability for his team.

sure, its not an absolute rule, but for the most part its true.

there have been many many times when messi has had average matches and the live chat here on barca forum is fuming with him, with rants about him not running enough or not being intense enough--only for him to score (as he so often) does or assist the match winning goal. then he is rightly applauded.

some (but in a diff way) with CR. sure, hes not messi, but he is decisive often enough to redeem his otherwise many average performances.

Centauri B

there have been many many times when messi has had average matches and the live chat here on barca forum is fuming with him, with rants about him not running enough or not being intense enough--only for him to score (as he so often) does or assist the match winning goal. then he is rightly applauded.

some (but in a diff way) with CR. sure, hes not messi, but he is decisive often enough to redeem his otherwise many average performances.

If this is what you meant, then we are in agreement.

BTW, I am not denying the obvious fact that CR is hyper-effective, I'm only saying that some really poor performances on his part get overlooked because of a goal, and one that is not nearly as spectacular as today's.

raskolnikov

Not true. You are doing what people often do which is trying to apply one aspect to the other. E.G. Ronaldo gives many assists as well, Messi can be arrogant as well etc.
Truth is Messi when he doesnt score adds a ton while Ronaldo is basically Inzaghi on roids at this point.

If this is what you meant, then we are in agreement.

BTW, I am not denying the obvious fact that CR is hyper-effective, I'm only saying that some really poor performances on his part get overlooked because of a goal, and one that is not nearly as spectacular as today's.

Since 2009 only Messi gave more assists than Ronaldo in La Liga season. In Champions League he hold the record for the most assists of all time :wave:
By the way only his presence stick 3 players on him thats why the other players have much more freedom.

Home of Barca Fans