Cr150

FCB1987

Banned
They aren't the biggest club in Italy . And then he said he was hoping to play for Juve since he was a kid . Outright lie. Glory hunting scumbag

You need to get over your Ronaldo obsession. Why is it even bad for a player to chase glory anyways? Everyone hated Ney leaving for money but now players shouldn't want to win trophies either...

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I'd argue Milan over Juve. Juve have been racking up titles in a relatively barren Serie A. Milan has by far the better CL record (Juve is like 2-7 ??), more memorable teams, and most likely a greater list of legends to play for them.

Morten

I'd argue Milan over Juve. Juve have been racking up titles in a relatively barren Serie A. Milan has by far the better CL record (Juve is like 2-7 ??), more memorable teams, and most likely a greater list of legends to play for them.

Tbf, it doesnt take much to have a better CL record than Juve, if you are speaking about finals.
Juve do just fine in the CL though, they are usually very competitive, they just suck in finals, they could easily have been up there with Barca/Liverpool, if they had a better record in finals.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Do you guys think that the only reason CR7 went to Juve is to hack up league trophies? That is one area where he loses to Leo by quite a distance!

Blaugranaa

Do you guys think that the only reason CR7 went to Juve is to hack up league trophies? That is one area where he loses to Leo by quite a distance!
In Juventus he can rest more than he could in Real and still win the league. This was impossible when you fight against Atletico and Barca a whole season. I'm sure he want to win Serie A but not to say he was better than Leo at winning different leagues. More like his own "treble" of major titles. I have the same desire when I play Football Manager. He could use this as an argument to say he was the best player because of this, but no matter how much he wins peak-Messi will always be remembered as greater than peak-Ronaldo.

clemente

He loses to Leo by distance in many areas, I don't know why barca fans try to put them at the same level.

Home of Barca Fans