Cr150

Icarium

Lifestealer
Laws didn't change because of Ronaldo lol. Both Messi and Ronaldo conveniently got a sentence just under 2 years, which in Spain means you don't have to serve any time in jail (if its the first crime). What changed? Nothing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40534761

So soon after Ronaldo case came. Coincidence? I think not.

michelco

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40534761

So soon after Ronaldo case came. Coincidence? I think not.

You did not seem to understand. Sentence under 2 years will be reduced to a fine if it is your first offence. It was like that way before Ronaldo case.

edit: technically the sentence is converted to probation time, and ofcourse depending on what crime there might be a fine involved, which there usually is when we're talking financial crimes.

Icarium

Lifestealer
You did not seem to understand. Sentence under 2 years will be reduced to a fine if it is your first offence. It was like that way before Ronaldo case.

edit: technically the sentence is converted to probation time, and ofcourse depending on what crime there might be a fine involved, which there usually is when we're talking financial crimes.

Actually. The sentence itself was removed. First sentence under 2 year in Spain is suspended. But now Messi doesn't need to worry about that too.

michelco

Actually. The sentence itself was removed. First sentence under 2 year in Spain is suspended. But now Messi doesn't need to worry about that too.

No, its not removed. It is converted to probation time since it is his first crime. I dont understand how you have such troubles to understand this. Again, this has nothing to do with Ronaldo, it was like this for a long time

Icarium

Lifestealer
No, its not removed. It is converted to probation time since it is his first crime. I dont understand how you have such troubles to understand this. Again, this has nothing to do with Ronaldo, it was like this for a long time

Did you read the article?

"Per BBC News, Messi was never likely to serve the sentence―Spanish prison sentences under two years are completed as probation for first-time offenders―but he and his father won't have to worry about that any longer."

It was supposed to be probation but when Ronaldo got a case against him it was converted to normal fine. Not probation.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720394-lionel-messi-prison-sentence-for-tax-fraud-dropped-to-fine-by-spanish-courts

serghei

Incredible how Messi and Ronaldo battle against each other at evading taxes for GOAT tax cheater title. Messi was in front when he used his foundation to cheat taxes, now Ronaldo has a lead after this scandal.

Ball is now in Messi's court again.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

One of the biggest penaldo cocksuckers in FB . Check out their latest post . All about penaldo and his champions league heroics , brand value , how he is gonna transform juve etc etc . Not even a single post on tax verdict , Rooney rating Messi over penaldo , Carvajal's comments on Messi , Raul and Ronaldo .. Nothing. Propaganda is real

37893702_1237182546422576_6785708144795320320_n.jpg

RMU ReBorn

Offtopic, but that page is terrible. Bunch of Pep fanboys crying about the board.
So called Barca fan journo, Rafa is no different . That dude is a outright pep asslicker more than being a Barca fan . Anyway i don't care . Just want to expose those Pr basterds everywhere . They have initiated something worth sharing . :)

Joan

So called Barca fan journo, Rafa is no different . That dude is a outright pep asslicker more than being a Barca fan . Anyway i don't care . Just want to expose those Pr basterds everywhere . They have initiated something worth sharing . :)

Nah, that's fine. Good posts.

That's why I said offtopic. Rafael Hernandez? Talked about him a few days ago.

RMU ReBorn

Nah, that's fine. Good posts.

That's why I said offtopic. Rafael Hernandez? Talked about him a few days ago.
Yeap . Dude is obsessed with Pep and always bitch about Pep and citys success . Too much of pessimism , whining about the board and an outright Rakitic basher .

Stoichkov1

One of the biggest penaldo cocksuckers in FB . Check out their latest post . All about penaldo and his champions league heroics , brand value , how he is gonna transform juve etc etc . Not even a single post on tax verdict , Rooney rating Messi over penaldo , Carvajal's comments on Messi , Raul and Ronaldo .. Nothing. Propaganda is real

37893702_1237182546422576_6785708144795320320_n.jpg

They just described Ronaldo as the Michael Jordan of football :lol:

http://power50.bleacherreport.com/?...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Home of Barca Fans