Cr150

TitoTata

Banned
Yes I know it's all speculation but ...

Listening to the radio and Sky Sports they sound convinced that it's a done deal , already passed a medical .. suggestions that Juve ideally want to unveil Ronaldo07 on the 7th of July ( 7/7 ) ..

Last time I was as happy as this was when Pepe was shipped out 😊

wisconsincule

If this is real I will be elated. This surely hurts Real. As much as I hate Ronaldo he has obviously been vital to their success so losing him is going to be a big blow. I hope they sign Lewa as his replacement. Major downgrade.

Stoichkov1

Mendes just said that "“If Cristiano will leave Real Madrid, he’ll be always grateful to the club, the president, Real Madrid fans. If it will happen, he’ll join a top club to continue his great career”

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think some of you guys are seriously underestimating the resilience of Real Madrid. Sure Ronaldo has been clutch for them in big games and especially in CL games but their team is not centered around Ronaldo, unlike us, and they often played better without him. So I see them doing well without him, result-wise. They have won the CL back to back three times lately so they will not shed any tears if they lose out in the next couple of years. Plus, this is the right move for them anyway, they are slowly phasing out the old players while stocking up and phasing in new players. Perez is a lot smarter than Bartomeu.

Now, we will be in huge trouble when Messi is gone for good, that one is going to be MUCH, MUCH, much more impactful than Ronaldo’s possible departure from Real Madrid.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Well, we have been dominating the league since Cristiano's arrival. It can only get better for RM without him. On paper their squad gets weaker of course.

TitoTata

Banned
If this is real I will be elated. This surely hurts Real. As much as I hate Ronaldo he has obviously been vital to their success so losing him is going to be a big blow. I hope they sign Lewa as his replacement. Major downgrade.

I was assuming they'd go for either MBappe or Neymar ... maybe even Mo Salah to fill the void ..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not to mention they will be getting some replacements with the amount of money they horded since two seasons ago...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yup they have a budget of 250-300 million. I hope they smash it all on NeyNey.

I am conflicted about this one. On one hand I want that to happen because I think the harm they will inflict on us by bringing in several good players, or Mbappe for the long term, is much greater than that of them bringing in Neymar; also if they do get Neymar there is a good chance they will burn some bridges with PSG which will make it harder for Mbappe to go to Real Madrid. On the other hand Neymar is a great player and there is no question he will make Reeo Madrid even greater.

Home of Barca Fans