Cr150

Ritchie

He probably knows they lose a lot of their luck with Zidane and they can't keep winning CL every season whereas one CL with Juve adds to his legend and guarantees a ballon d'or.

Also his goals dried up in La Liga last season, in a league where Immobile and Higuain can hit 30 goals every year, he can easily top that and it's pretty much a free title every year.

Morten

He probably knows they lose a lot of their luck with Zidane and they can't keep winning CL every season whereas one CL with Juve adds to his legend and guarantees a ballon d'or.

Also his goals dried up in La Liga last season, in a league where Immobile and Higuain can hit 30 goals every year, he can easily top that and it's pretty much a free title every year.

Except it didnt, really.
He just had a couple of bad months, his goal ratio was one of the best in la liga last season. He simply didnt play many matches.
Serie A is smart though, guaranteed free league titles with Juve, will compete for the CL and will probably score a lot too.

Last edited:

Trickykid

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION], [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION], how you think his legacy will be compared to all time greats such as Casillas and Raul? I mean, in terms of production he's obviously second to none, but how much will his contractual tantrums and frequent dubious behavior taint it?

Morten

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION], [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION], how you think his legacy will be compared to all time greats such as Casillas and Raul? I mean, in terms of production he's obviously second to none, but how much will his contractual tantrums and frequent dubious behavior taint it?

I think i will answer that once its official that he leaves, has been rumors of him leaving basically every summer, but this time it looks like it actually will happen.
Hmm, didnt know Juve actually had the money to pay his wages though, especially for a 33 years old.

Last edited:

Hardy

so Kane is out of question? because if we are talking about scoring there is not best option than him.

Home of Barca Fans