Cr150

ASordidGod

Nope this time is serious

Ramos just said that "Cristiano needs to explain what he meant, and he needs to do it today" https://twitter.com/marca/status/1000480392443506689?s=19

Florentino just said that "Cristiano can say what he wants, the club here is important"

I'll believe it when I see it. Where would he go? Woodwood would want him at Utd, but I'm not sure Mourinho would. Psg swap for Neymar? They're the only possibilities I can think of.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
CR7 5 Messi 4 CL and CR7 will now overtake Messi in Ballon Dor's. Stick that down your pipe and smoke it :)

And? You make it sound like Messi has retired and there’s nothing he can do about that. He got plenty of years left at Barca and if the board makes some decent moves here and there he still got several CLs and Ballon d’Ors to look forward to.

Givenchy

maybe he will announce hes moving to MLS? it wouldn't suprise me if hes smug enough to actually think he's got the 6-5 ballon d'ors already in the bag. he looks done at this level despite all the rests this season, Madrid would be wise to shift him now

Stoichkov1

where does he go though? he cant exactly just announce hes leaving when hes under contract and iirc he still has a few years left - he could of even signed a new one cant remember exactly.

imo he either wants one last paycheck at Madrid or its him wanting all the headlines.

Maybe United.

Devils

Flo was asked about CRs comment and he said "Any player can say what they want, the club is most important".

Strange stuff, did not expect this after the CL final.

FinBarcelonafan

most people are sick of the Messi vs Ronaldo debate so a decent WC from Salah or Neymar would likely see the Ballon d'or duopoly broken. fwiw i think bost Leo and Cristiano will both end up on 5-5 such is the way of the debate

Neymar? No way. Unless he absolutely dominates. No one cares about French league and they lost vs Madrid (the only meaningful games of the season).

Salah messed up his chance to day. No luck . Egypt is not going anywhere in World CUP

El Gato

Villarato!
What a prick. I've practically forgiven him for everything given what he's done so far in 2018, but to say this in these circumstances is something else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What a prick. I've practically forgiven him for everything given what he's done so far in 2018, but to say this in these circumstances is something else.

You'll probably give him a new contract with a much bigger salary soon enough.

Devils

I have a feeling that him saying this was probably about fishing for a new contract.

Flo seemed to call him out on this bullshit though.

El Gato

Villarato!
You'll probably give him a new contract with a much bigger salary soon enough.

If the team has reacted as negatively to these words as the fans who heard them, he has probably broken his trust with Ramos and the dressing room. Nobody holds the club hostage and nobody does it in the middle of title celebrations just to get a contract to stay in the team and be the frontal piece until whatever age his ego tells him to play until. Unless they know this ahead of time, this is not going to go down great.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the team has reacted as negatively to these words as the fans who heard them, he has probably broken his trust with Ramos and the dressing room. Nobody holds the club hostage and nobody does it in the middle of title celebrations. Unless they know this ahead of time, this is not going to go down great.

He does this shit quite often and it always ends up with Ramos kissing him and your club granting him an extension or something anyway. CR thinks he's bigger than the club and you haven't done anything to disprove him.

serghei

If the team has reacted as negatively to these words as the fans who heard them, he has probably broken his trust with Ramos and the dressing room. Nobody holds the club hostage and nobody does it in the middle of title celebrations just to get a contract to stay in the team and be the frontal piece until whatever age his ego tells him to play until. Unless they know this ahead of time, this is not going to go down great.

I liked Perez' response to this. Very blunt and direct. I think it's the perfect time to sell Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans