Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like Cheryshev is going to Valencia on loan and could already make his debut on Wednesday against us. The lad should get a standing ovation.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We are playing games non stop lately. Makes sense why no team has ever won 2 CL's back to back. If we win it that will be one hell of an achievement.

barcanuck

All 3 teams left in Copa have taken points from us in La Liga. In fact we have 1 Draw and 2 Losses in 3 games vs Valencia (1-1), Sevilla (2-1) and Celta (4-1). Time to make some amends.

PhilS

Looking forward to seeing Arda, Sergi Roberto, Munir and Ter Stegen start this game. Vidal should start about 1/3 of the games the rest of the season, though I think Alves is still the choice for the biggest games.

F

Flavia

I'd start the best 11 available, in order to end this tie in this game. Vidal can play vs Levante, to give Alves some rest.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Schedule is toughest I've seen in decades.
Game every 3 days since start of January until March. And then those international friendlies and South America WC qualifiers.
Lucho will need to rotate.

PhilS

Rotation will be necessary this month, but I don't fear it with the present squad depth and the versatility of Sergi Roberto and Arda. Sure, at forward, which any of MSN rest, it's a big step down, but except against the best clubs, two of the three should be enough in most games. The defense suffers a lot when Pique rests, but maybe keeping Masch, Alves and Alba on the back line when Pique is out will suffice.

EdmondDantes

Luckily for us, we have rotated a great deal already. Neymar, Suarez and Messi have all missed a numbers of games through injury/suspension. The rest of the squad as well. Even Busquets has had some rest in the last few weeks. And now we have Arda and Vidal who are fresh, Sergi and Munir who are always desperate for minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans