Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ini4ever

No i think we should use our all forces to cut them off in the first match, next league game is not that tough
players don't need rest for this match

EdmondDantes

Neville's dreadful form might jinx us. He's way way out of his depth at Valencia but a game is a game, and anything can happen. We must not get complacent like we did when we last played them.

serghei

People said the same before the Liga game. And we drew. Valencia is still Valencia, and they have several players that can hurt us.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Noone noticed I have Munir as scorer :shakeshead:

I did, and it's like the 4th time in a row you put Bartra in no ? Unfortunately I think Lucho's trust in Bartra is broken or something, we had some easy fixtures where he should have had starting minutes and it didn't happen :(

About the game, we should be able to kill the tie at Camp Nou, 4-0 would be good :D

Last edited:

serghei

Just put in the best team. We are three games away from the first important trophy. Can't treat this game lightly.

F

Flavia

[tw]694188777040809986[/tw]

I wonder if he'll make it in time.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]694188777040809986[/tw]

I wonder if he'll make it in time.

Of course he will, club will probably facilitate a private plane for it, Lucho would kill them if Ney has to stand in line to hustle into a regular plane :lol:

Doesn't say much about his state of mind after the trial though :(

Jombi

Valencia is in terrible form but we shouldnt field a reserve team against them. That makes no sense. Same team as last game but Ter Stegen, Roberto, Vidal and maybe Arda should start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans