Copa Final 2016: Barca - Sevilla 2-0(ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Very important game imo. Domestic double is very rare as it is. Doing it after a treble is unique in Spain. Pep's team didn't manage that. Guess who eliminated us in Copa del Rey in 2010?

Hellsangel

Very important game imo. Domestic double is very rare as it is. Doing it after a treble is unique in Spain. Pep's team didn't manage that. Guess who eliminated us in Copa del Rey in 2010?

It was Sevilla. At the time it was hard to believe we could actually get eliminated from any competition.

It's hard for it to not be unique considering there's only been one full season after a treble in Spain...

F

Flavia

[tw]732996861032861697[/tw]

Best part is this was a shot on her own and all francoists foot :lol:

It made this match political in a level it wouldn't had been if not for this stupid ban, that was rightfully overturned. Now even more esteladas will be there, and the booing will probably be twice as strong. She just gave them extra motivation.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah no one from Catalonia even want to make this Political. They themselves created this nuisance hoping to achieve something, it gave an opposite reaction :lol:

Catalan Fan

I didn't really want to get into the whole "flaggate" thing, but am going to...........

I understand the Catalans were thinking of parading Jock flags, as they at least had the chance to vote.Fair enough.

But the point is that in this day and age Madrid are still trying to impose themselves on Catalonia and Barcelona in particular, like we're still in the fucking dark ages under Franco ?

To me, it's like the British Govt banning Saltires at Wembley when the Jocks visit, totally ridiculous and would never be allowed in this day and age.

Anyways, least common sense has prevailed.Let's hope we do The Double !

Altomonte

I hope we don't underestimate Sevilla: they have considerable fighting spirit and firepower, as shown in their victory over Liverpool. They may be a little tired but in high spirits.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My plan for tomorrow afternoon is: drive wife to her aunt and then to her friend. :angry:

But will be back in time for Barca though. Can't miss our LAST MATCH OF THE SEASON!

:barcaflag:

xXKonan

2016-05-21_ENTRENO_55-Optimized.v1463845891.JPG

One last group photo before we go to Madrid for the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans