Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Oh wow, what a night. I watched the game with some friends (Arsenal fans), so we watched the FA cup first and I celebrated with them, and they returned the favor during the Barca game. Before the game started, they both admitted they are starting to like Barca more and more, and one of them said "I'm really hoping there will be some Messi magic". Boy, did he get his wish fulfilled!

My head is basically pounding right now, I've been so tense all day and to have it culminate in such a brilliant performance from the entire team resulting in the joy of winning the double. Fantastic stuff, I love this team so much :)

Congratulations everyone, savour this moment! :barcascarf:

Catalan Fan

UAsnqC.png

YOUTUBE

If you pause it from where he picked the ball up, no right minded person would think he could go on to score from there.But that was his intention, and he did.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm so happy it's unexplanable, love this team, love how we play, love Messi (that part is no surprise)... pfff, there are no words to describe how I feel, so I'll just copy Xavi's sentence, "We are the best club in the world, no matter what they say" !

Visca Barça, y Visca Catalunya.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Amazing game. One more game until we have the treble :wOOt:

On a side note though, apparently there will be a meeting to discuss the punishments for the whistling during the national anthem.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
On a side note though, apparently there will be a meeting to discuss the punishments for the whistling during the national anthem.

Such bullshit, all this is because of Marca, As, Chiringuito and the likes building up the drama to cause this, just because RM is not in the final, spanish fans have already whistled the French anthem at Calderon, and of course, no one was chocked by it then.

[youtube]6VMZ55tJwPM[/youtube]

Alik

ESPN commentator was saying how by winning it their 27th time, Barca are allowed to keep this trophy and not return it. Is this true?

I heard you either keep it for winning 3 times in a row, or for every 5 times you win it. The latter applies to us.

cmsy27

Just watched the replay on YouTube. Made my Sunday. Messi never fails to amaze me, again and again and again. Now for the final trophy :barcaflag:

Juan03

Our game yesterday was perfection. the pressing, the fluid passing, the goals. I feel confident ahead of the game next Saturday. It won't be easy but I know the players will give it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans