Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum15

While we can talk about how good Messi is, etc,

can we talk about how he just seemed to ignore Mikel Rico's clear attempt to clean him out with a kick?

Hahahahahah.

#champions

Egert

Estonian Culé
Domestic double!!!!!!! What a game and what a night! Let's win THE TR3BLE on next Saturday! :barcascarf: CAMPEONES!!!!!! Visca el Barca!

I

instinct

Vintage Barca at its absolute best. Sublime football throughout the whole match. This is what I love about Barcelona and I finally can enjoy the beauty of this team again. Messi is just the personification of the brilliance this team has displayed for over 4 months now. It's crazy to look back and realize how much we have improved since Anoeta.

Proud.

F

Flavia

CGSiq40WwAA_UqO.jpg

Catalan Fan

Vintage Barca at its absolute best. Sublime football throughout the whole match. This is what I love about Barcelona and I finally can enjoy the beauty of this team again. Messi is just the personification of the brilliance this team has displayed for over 4 months now. It's crazy to look back and realize how much we have improved since Anoeta.

Proud.

I honestly feel privaliged watching these guys play, whether watching them on tv or occasionally at Camp Nou.Messi never ceases to amaze me, best player I have ever seen (and I'm no spring chicken !) :lol:

Richard.H

ESPN commentator was saying how by winning it their 27th time, Barca are allowed to keep this trophy and not return it. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans