Copa del Rey 1/8 final: Unionistas Salamanca - Barca 1-3

Neeraj

Just saw the highlights. Looks like we almost conceded under 60 seconds once again. Conceded first goal once again.

Looks like a clean sheet is impossible even against third or fourth division sides with this team.

Porque

Not too bothered about these early round Copa games as long as you get the win.

This is the season for these lower level Spanish teams and they give it everything they got until they gas, or until the LaLiga team realise "shit we got a game" and step up a level.

Win the Cup and no one remembers this, like Madrid Cacereno last year or that year with K-Dawg where Dembele saved our asses.

Wizzbar

New signing
Why is No. 7 at Real Madrid reserved only for the most disgusting and arrogant egotistical crybabies who have ever played football? I always thought it couldn't get any more miserable and pathetic than the fake Ronaldo, but this one at the moment still surpassed him... So this moron doesn't close his stinking, ugly mouth for a single moment in 90 minutes. What misery do you have to be to act like that? God, how is possible to not hate this cunt? Yeah, I know this is not right place for this, but just watching enemies against Atleti and couldn't resist...

CatalinR10

Sup lads
How's life

Life is good.

bkXKkqb.jpg

iniestaGOAT

Why is No. 7 at Real Madrid reserved only for the most disgusting and arrogant egotistical crybabies who have ever played football? I always thought it couldn't get any more miserable and pathetic than the fake Ronaldo, but this one at the moment still surpassed him... So this moron doesn't close his stinking, ugly mouth for a single moment in 90 minutes. What misery do you have to be to act like that? God, how is possible to not hate this cunt? Yeah, I know this is not right place for this, but just watching enemies against Atleti and couldn't resist...

He won't be there for long. Mbappe will replace him and he will be kicked out of the team.

Messi983

Please be kind to us, mister.

Athletic Club - FC Barcelona
Celta de Vigo - Real Sociedad
Mallorca - Girona
Atlético de Madrid - Sevilla

Home of Barca Fans