Copa 22/23

soul24rage

well RM looks like the last team in the Copa semis.

My preference for Copa Semis:

1. Betis. The "weakest" team in the draw on paper imo. Despite the defeat at home vs Betis, I feel most confident against them and I think this tie could give opportunity for rest. This will also leave RM and Valencia with 2 difficult matches.
2. RM: At least both team will have difficult games. The 2nd leg of the Copa will take place just 3 days before another clasico in La Liga so not much rest for both team
3. Valencia: A difficult tie and EV will most likely play his best team vs Valencia.

Leo_Messi

I am predicting us - Real Madrid, Real Betis - Valencia.

Not a bad prediction as the RFEF would probably love Betis to reach the final at home to make it more exciting on paper and give the final more exposure. However if exposure is the goal I suspect them not wanting us and RM to meet each other before a potential final.

I would not be surprised to see us drawing Valencia and RM drawing Betis. We will be clear favorites over two legs, even against an improved Valencia, while either Betis (playing at home in the final) or RM would ensure a much spoken about final.

Home of Barca Fans