Copa 22/23

CatalinR10

good draw, if we can't beat this rm then when?

id much rather play them later on in a potential final ( isn't the final after the season ends ? or am i mistaken ) than in 2 draws with the players ending up tired for Lyon or later on.

FC B

id much rather play them later on in a potential final ( isn't the final after the season ends ? or am i mistaken ) than in 2 draws with the players ending up tired for Lyon or later on.

For me it's the opposite, i'd rather play them over two legs than in one single match which is the final where anything can happen.

Centauri B

This is very bad news for us.

We now have to play Valencia (only three days after the game against Sevilla) then face Real Madrid at home in midweek, then Bilbao away next weekend, then Real Madrid away midweek, then Valladolid at home on the weekend and then Lyon away on Tuesday night. A game every 3 days, something that Lyon don't have to do.

mesiesta

This is very bad news for us.

We now have to play Valencia (only three days after the game against Sevilla) then face Real Madrid at home in midweek, then Bilbao away next weekend, then Real Madrid away midweek, then Valladolid at home on the weekend and then Lyon away on Tuesday night. A game every 3 days, something that Lyon don't have to do.

Second tie in Bernabeu will be after 2 week of CL matches.

Vilarrubi

Think whoever we drew we were always going to go all out in terms of team selection, no point reaching the semis and resting players, Barca doesn’t work like that. Excited for the games!!!

FC B

Nobody should be unhappy when speaking of two classicos especially since it's been quite a while since we didn't ecounter rm in the copa.

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol: I know. But it always feels like that. :shrug:

That depends on the stakes and the other side's form. You're quite regularly shite when the opponent comes out to play, there's something at stake, such as progression to the next round or the streak, and you don't know how to fight back from a losing position (Roma, to an extent Seville and Levante in May). But if the pressure isn't that high and the other team ain't too bothered, or isn't doing so great anyway then you're fine (Real, Spurs).

Copa games should be better than the league Clasico in this case.

Morten

It just had to be Barcelona, ofc....fuck sake.
We have basically no chance over two legs, if we played a final though, it would have been different.

Oh well, i hope we at least can tire them out, maybe Atletico can catch up in the league, maybe they get too tired to go far in CL, silver lining.

Home of Barca Fans