Confessions of a barça-holic

kiki#8

Before every game if I'm home I listen cant del barca for about 30 minutes !:flagvl8::2145960713mundoemot:lol:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Before every game if I'm home I listen cant del barca for about 30 minutes !:flagvl8::2145960713mundoemot:lol:
i have it on my ipod and i listen to it every day in my car ,especially when im driving in hot weather with windows down...and i chant along

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
My favourite BArca player is Jorquera :$ I dunno, something about him, the way he never plays but is ALWAYS ready on the bench! Gloves on, socks up, he is such a professional! He just sits there, waiting patiently and is soo happy when Valdes makes a save etc... My second favourite is Gudjohnsen :2145960713mundoemot

BobbieBlaugrana

I confess that I like Espanyol. They're scrappy and I admire that. So I wasn't sad that the last derby didn't turn out well for Barca. Oh my GAWD, I'm gonna get it!!!

shadows

I confess that I like Espanyol. They're scrappy and I admire that. So I wasn't sad that the last derby didn't turn out well for Barca. Oh my GAWD, I'm gonna get it!!!

ROFL..I hope they get relegated actually..I hate them..Guess we will have less derby matches(infact just Clasico) from next season!!!:p

btw...Yesterday, Espanyol's day ended with osasuna 1-0 Espanyol

maz

I walk the line
I think bobbie has surpassed all confessions..as the priest i think i will take some time off and someone else can forgive u for your sins :lol:

maz

I walk the line
No...Tamudo!! I know...I can't believe the depths of my own depravity...Maz, spank me again....
gerbil08.jpg

Just a little something i cooked up when tamudo scored that dam goal against us two seasons ago.

Home of Barca Fans