Confessions of a barça-holic

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Ok.. i hope i don't get banned..

Me and my neighbor are very close friends, we enjoy playing Football Manager as we both kill everything in our sight in the game.

We're both Barca fanatics and his only problem is his poor english (otherwise he'd be posting here as well), so you would asume we're Liga lovers.. and you're right.

We play against eachother and i always let him pick Barca, I tried atletico-Valencia-Villarreal but no team seems to be able to match my barca..

I played with madrid the first season i won 5 trophies (brought Ronaldinho-Marquez-Modric-Zapater) and My friend won nothing.. This season im leading la liga 1 point ahead of him and in the semis of Copa del rey and 1st knockout round of the CL. (brought Marquez-Srna-Zhirkov-Miguel veloso)

Forgive me fellow cules

MinaFCB

i wrote sth like thousand of emails asking for ronaldinho's and messi's autograph and when i got em i cried...from barca to me...it was....WOW

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
On the flip-side of things.

I hum the barca himno. And sometimes I get a little carried away. The air trombone comes out. And maybe a little fanfare dancing. To cover it up, if it has gone noticed, i'll end it with a Barca..barca...FARCA. But secretly I like [humming] it.

maz

I walk the line
Ugh, i cant help but get that dam line "hala madrid" out my head whenever i hear it. Its like a line from a corny xmas #2 song, but very catchy.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
On the flip-side of things.

I hum the barca himno. And sometimes I get a little carried away. The air trombone comes out. And maybe a little fanfare dancing. To cover it up, if it has gone noticed, i'll end it with a Barca..barca...FARCA. But secretly I like [humming] it.

if you insulting Barca you insulting real 'cause Barca is better than real madrid...look at league table, look at 1/2 final of CL... If Barca is bad, what can we say for real?

Warik

Wasn't really a Madridista, I didn't celebrate beyond the odd clap when you scored. You played decent football back then though.

maz

I walk the line
Warik, no one's commented because we're not talking to u anymore!

:lol: jks but its pretty bad man. did u cheer for madrid?

I guess your penance has to be to shout and scream as loudly as possible if/when fcb win the title.

Home of Barca Fans