Clubs from other leagues that you like.

Lint

Spain: F.C. Barcelona, Admiration for Real Madrid's history, despise their current set up.
Ireland: Cork City FORAS
Scotland: Celtic
England: Manchester United F.C.
Italy: Palermo
Serbia: Partizan Belgrade
France: Lyon

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Italy: Roma, Sampdoria.
Spain: Barcelona and Espanyol
England: Manchester City
Scottland: Celtic
Bundesliga: Schalke 04
Holland: Ajax and PSV Eindhoveen

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Italy: Roma, Sampdoria.
Spain: Barcelona and Espanyol
England: Manchester City
Scottland: Celtic
Bundesliga: Schalke 04
Holland: Ajax and PSV Eindhoveen

How can you like Barcelona and Espanyol? That's like liking Everton and Liverpool...

D

dagan

Spain: BARCELONA (bien sur!!) :2145960713mundoemot
England: ARSENAL (for Cesc of course!! but also for their football philosophy and I have much respect for Arsene Wenger)
France: MARSEILLE, because I love the city and the Club
and Finally Montreal Impact even though they play awful, I must support my local team.

dalitis8

Banned

Ac Omonoia Nicosia beat bitter rivals Apoel for the third time on the trot to earn their 20th Cypriot League title.

Barca to follow soon.

Last edited:

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Yeah, you're right. But I hate my self,if i would say that i love one of clubs from Madrid. On the contrary,is better to like a club from the Barcelona,than one of our enemies,in football of course!

V

Valon

Yep, what Galnging said Florent. Espanyol are our enemies just like Real Madrid. But you're young, you'll learn. :)

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
I know that. When play RMA and Atletico Madrid,the last one (ATL MADRID) lose the points,just to see REALMADRID in the first position. Whereas Espanyol play the best match in all season against Barcelona,that no needs to do that! And maybe that's why Espanyol is our enemie maybe?

Home of Barca Fans