Spain: Barca of course, number 1!
Scotland: Celtic
England: no-one
France: no-one
Holland: no-one
Portugal: Sporting
Germany: no-one
Italy: Juventus

Have not seen enough of South American football, sadly, to look out for anyone.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Italy: Inter along with some of Catania & Fiorentina
France: Lyonnais
Germany: Werder Bremen
England: Cesc & the gooners

B

Besnik

Spain : FC Barcelona
France : Bordeaux
England : I would choose ManCity because of Roberto Mancini.. but I'm EPL hater!!
Netherlands : Ajax
Germany : Bayern M.

I

Interfan

Italy: Inter :D
France: Bordeaux
England: Liverpool
Spain: Barcelona!! :D
Germany: I don't know, maybe Hoffeneim :D

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I am a Real Madrid fan thoroughly, and I have a big big soft spot for Inter Milan. Both teams I followed since I was very, very young.

Otherwise, I don't have favorite teams besides favorite matches. I like it when Valencia have their groove on, Seville as well. Teams from Germany play dull football, except Werder Bremen, so I like it when they are doing well.

Galatasray was always my Turkish favorite. From England, I cannot say I like anyone except Man City. I want them to do well because I feel they are Abu Dhabi's team :lol: (glory hunter fan :D).

Labinn

Man on fire!
Kosovo: Prishtina
Spain: FC Barcelona
Italy: Roma
Turkey: Galata
England: Arsenal
France: Bordeaux
Germany: None.
Holland: Ajax

DucdeOrléans

As far as I am concerned Roma fans and Barca fans have a good relation and Boixos Nois apparently made a "alliance" with the Roma Ultras before the CL-final last year.

Nazio and Franco CF obviously have a similar "alliance". Strangely:lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
As far as I am concerned Roma fans and Barca fans have a good relation and Boixos Nois apparently made a "alliance" with the Roma Ultras before the CL-final last year.

Nazio and Franco CF obviously have a similar "alliance". Strangely:lol:

Those fascists :rolleyes:
Oh and I believe you meant Lazio...:p

edit:Oh i get it...Nazio...lol i'm slow

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Jackpot! BUT I must admit that I have a soft spot for the Lazio team from the early 2000's. Veron, NESTA, Favalli, Couto, Poborsky, Claudio Lopez, Crespo, Simone, Staam, Nedved, Pereuzzi, Salas, Mihajlovic, Boksic, Stankovic, Ravanelli, Di Canio etc. (Mendieta, De La Penya:lol:)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Jackpot! BUT I must admit that I have a soft spot for the Lazio team from the early 2000's. Veron, NESTA, Favalli, Couto, Poborsky, Claudio Lopez, Crespo, Simone, Staam, Nedved, Pereuzzi, Salas, Mihajlovic, Boksic, Stankovic, Ravanelli, Di Canio etc. (Mendieta, De La Penya:lol:)

Yep, their team was great. But that doesn't change the fact that their fans are racist cnuts. :angry:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
[YOUTUBE]npAwlYTxdzk[/YOUTUBE]

That is my local team moving out of the relegation zone on saturday.. The standard is normally pretty high but there are some poppycock errors in there. Attendance used to be much higher in the glory days :(

Home of Barca Fans