Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

barca96

it's 3am.me and my little brother are gonna sleep with a big smile on our face..
good night guys.
enjoy...
BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
see you guys in 12months time

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Veron was really pissed off, wasn't he ?

When he was waiting to get his "silver ball" award, I thought he is going to KO the guy who was telling him "come on, jog on - we have a lot of other stuff to do".

Veron said, "Don't touch me , don't touch me" in spanish I read his lips. He was pissed off. Sore loooooserrr. Anyways I'm so fucking proud. There's nothing better than being a cule.

Internazionale

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WzffkgbD7-g&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WzffkgbD7-g&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:pep:

F

FanOfZlatan

YESYESYESYESYESYES. :hooray: My gut feeling was correct! :blush:

Just got here and checked online. :p I was oh so tempted to ask the cashier at the drive-by we stopped at what the score was. :lol:

Now I'll be able to sleep well. It's been a looong day and a looong drive.

Cheers everyone and goodnight. :beer2:

[FCB]Messi[10

We all have to thank Pep imo, he made this team greater then it was and lead them to 6 cups. This was a difficult match, especially Veron he was playing great and always pressuring us. But Veron was just a sore loser when he getting his silver ball telling the guy not to touch him, he played great but that just ruined it.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Goles:

Pedro:
[YOUTUBE]DK6TjqEOrVI[/YOUTUBE]
Messi:
[YOUTUBE]QhQsPYNemEo[/YOUTUBE]

jairzinho

1261251133_extras_albumes_0.jpg

20 years from now, we will be talking about this team as one of the greatest ever in club history !

Spector

So the team that represent what's best about the game in terms of attitude and style become the world champions. It's the kind of thing that makes you believe in the human race again. Well done Barca :)

Tezemery

One day they will make movies about this team and it will have a cheesy american sports movie-esque story but it will be awesome!

ryuken

All Hail Barca. Congratz to the team that will be known for at least the next 20 years as Barca of six cups

Home of Barca Fans