Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
U seem to forget about the motivational factor.
Pedro has got his record.
Henry has the experience and knows he has to do better. + especially after the France Ireland incident

I'm not forgetting anything, the fact is that one player has performed consistely well this season and the other has been awful in nearly all the games he's played. Titi has had a lot of chances to redeem himself this season and simply hasn't earnt his starting place.

supermar

Maybe it's because Pedro plays well on the right wing and we now have another player on the right wing who knows how to kick a ball?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I'm not forgetting anything, the fact is that one player has performed consistely well this season and the other has been awful in nearly all the games he's played. Titi has had a lot of chances to redeem himself this season and simply hasn't earnt his starting place.
True but i think pedro got most out of his efforts because of his skills but also because of the impact as a sub, especially compared to Henry. The adversary adapts to Henry which has another style of play + also is much slower these days. When pedro comes in its a shock for the other team to adapt so i would prefer to bring pedro in later into the game.

Internazionale

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9qxBgb2JiY&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9qxBgb2JiY&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

B

badboybjörn

I guess my Google skills need improving since i cant find a good free stream for this game.

Please share :)

Thanks!
B

B

badboybjörn

I think the Chat was taking down from the forum because of server issues but that might have been for the good. Chat was terrible at times, alltho bit fun :)

Thanks for link Neanz

Home of Barca Fans