Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

beef-supreme

Streaming, as usual!

I'm back in the Philippines now, for holidays, but at least I come across less uni-blocked streams :p Though much, much slower internet.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Henry starting ahead of Pedro is a joke.

Why?
Pedro is an impact sub. Who deserves to feature in the WC Clubs? Its because of our season. I think Henry contributed more than Pedro did.

E

Esteve

Can't live off past glories.

Pedro has been awesome this season, Henry has been shocking for the most part. Pedro also scored in the semi. Being dropped is just a kick in the teeth for him. What does he have to do to get a regular place in the team? :icon_neutral:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

What are you on about? Henry's been awful this season.
Try using your brains.
WC clubs is because u won CL and thats last season. Has nothing to do with this season.
Anyway i dont think Pedro is any good starting. + The difference in style between henry and pedro will be shocking for the other team.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Try using your brains.
WC clubs is because u won CL and thats last season. Has nothing to do with this season.
Anyway i dont think Pedro is any good starting. + The difference in style between henry and pedro will be shocking for the other team.

"Try using your brains" :lol:

The trouble is that I am and you're not. The team today isn't selected on the basis of who played better last season, we need to send out the best team TODAY that gives us the best chance to bring home the trophy. Pedro has played very well when starting on several occasions and deserves to start ahead of the consistently dreadful Henry.

E

Esteve

Try using your brains.

lol, I understand you're a big fan of Henry but as I said, living on past glories is not on.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

"Try using your brains" :lol:

The trouble is that I am and you're not. The team today isn't selected on the basis of who played better last season, we need to send out the best team TODAY that gives us the best chance to bring home the trophy. Pedro has played very well when starting on several occasions and deserves to start ahead of the consistently dreadful Henry.
U seem to forget about the motivational factor.
Pedro has got his record.
Henry has the experience and knows he has to do better. + especially after the France Ireland incident + its also a medal he never got (and he got merely all the rest)

Home of Barca Fans