Club América

Pepe Silvia

America vs Cruz Azul aka el Clasico joven.

Mosqueda worst game ever. Melted down when we needed him most.

Chucho plus Rolfi equals love.

Self destructed after that brilliant aerial assault lucky to hang on. We won't win anything if we don't sort that mentality out.

Nolan congrats you guys play some of the best football I've seen this season.

Blue Demon

Missed the game yesterday but it sounded like a meltdown in the end. Liguilla is on. Santos, America and Monterrey are favs.

#1 Santos Laguna vs. #8 Jaguares Chiapas
#2 Monterrey vs. #7 Club Tijuana
#3 Club America vs. #6 Pachuca
#4 Monarcas Morelia vs. #5 UNAL Tigres

Pepe Silvia

Oh it was a meltdown. On one hand, we started the game brilliantly, showed the "new" Aguilas. On the other, after we got exposed on set pieces in the air, we couldn't bounce back, lost our momentum in the midfield, and let them back in the game. It was sad to see, because when we have our mentality together, I don't think there is a team out there who can beat us. We beat ourselves tbh.

At any rate, we have the quality. We just need to keep working, and move forward. Piojo needs to quit with the antics on the touchline as well. We don't need a Mourinho spouting off at the mouth to the other bench. I believe he said, "I'll see you outside" to someone from Cruz Azul bench. He is a great tactician and motivator, that much has been obvious thus far, we just need to keep it together because now it's gonna get real serious.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That being said, thanks for firing them up, Cruz Azul could use this going into the Libertadores matchup tomorrow. :D

Blue Demon

Info on those changes the Mex Federation is making on the league. Apparently the changes are supposedly "coming", I think they just announced the new president and the name of the league for now.

With my crazy schedule and life I sometimes miss some matches. Here are match ups for this week and weekend.

Wednesday, May 2

9:30 pm -- Pachuca vs. Club America, Telefutura

11:30 pm -- Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey, Azteca

Thursday, May 3

8:00 pm -- Jaguares Chiapas vs. Santos Laguna, Azteca

10:00 pm -- UANL Tigres vs. Monarcas Morelia, Univision Deportes

Saturday, May 5

7:00 pm -- Club America vs. Pachuca, Telefutura

9:00 pm -- Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana, Univision Deportes

Sunday, May 6

7:00 pm -- Santos Laguna vs. Jaguares Chiapas, Univision Deportes

9:00 pm -- Monarcas Morelia vs. UANL Tigres, Azteca

Pepe Silvia

Wednesday, May 2

9:30 pm -- Pachuca vs. Club America, Telefutura (FULL TIME Pachuca 1 - 3 América)

11:30 pm -- Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey, Azteca

Thursday, May 3

8:00 pm -- Jaguares Chiapas vs. Santos Laguna, Azteca

10:00 pm -- UANL Tigres vs. Monarcas Morelia, Univision Deportes

Saturday, May 5

7:00 pm -- Club America vs. Pachuca, Telefutura

9:00 pm -- Monterrey vs. Club Tijuana, Univision Deportes

Sunday, May 6

7:00 pm -- Santos Laguna vs. Jaguares Chiapas, Univision Deportes

9:00 pm -- Monarcas Morelia vs. UANL Tigres, Azteca
:party1:

Blue Demon

Daaaannggg. America had a field day. Thought a goal for Pachuca was not given, still America controlled it; should still pass next time they meet in Azteca. Monterrey is up 2 for now.

Blue Demon

Didn't get to watch the games because of the fight but was keeping up on my cell. Monterrey passed with the skin of their teeth at the end. Saw the America highlights and saw Chucho missed a few. Both teams pass to the next round at least.

Pepe Silvia

Yup same shit. Didn't watch cuz of the fights. Might check the dvr later. Busy with other shit.

El América enfrentará a los Rayados de Monterrey en semifinales, es probable que se juegue miércoles - sábado, la ida en el Azteca y la vuelta en el Tec. Mañana los horarios oficiales #americayya

Last edited:

Blue Demon

Bad news for America. Hobbit Bermudez is out. But I don't think they'll need them. They should overturn that yellow on Aguilar since it didn't look like it was intentional diving. I thought the Rayados held back and played for the tie. That only makes me more nervous. We'll see on Saturday.

Blue Demon

Congrats and good luck in the Final, Blue Demon.

Gracias hermano! I would rather see Santos instead of Tigres. But it might be a complicated game for them tonight.

America will be back. They have a good foundation and will use this as motivation for next year. :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans