Club América

Pepe Silvia

Super Clásico anyone?

Great match for Águilas all around. Miguel Herrera has done well to bring back the confidence and swag of our squad.

Rolfi is just a midfield stud, Chucho brought his leadership and strength up front, and Mosqueda was steel in the back. Very proud of our win in Guadalajara today, as controversial as it was that M.A.R. was as involved as he was with the disallowed goal for each side, it was still solid from both teams. Chivas had their chances as well on the counter but we defended well. Overall, it was nice to ruin Chivas hopes of Liguilla run and take the win away, October still stinging the soul as I write that :p

Oh yeah, Hector Reynoso: que desgraciado!!!

Blue Demon

¡Vamos América!

Over all good game. Chucho was a beast. Wish he would have scored.

El Piojo has them going. Good to See them win today.

The Chiverio everywhere are all worried now. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepe Silvia

¡Vamos América!

Over all good game. Chucho was a beast. Wish he would have scored.

El Piojo has them going. Good to See them win today.

The Chiverio everywhere are all worried now. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chucho under Reinoso would have stormed off the pitch and thrown a tantrum for getting subbed off. Under Herrera, he argued professionally and got to the bottom of it. Such a natural leader, along with Rolfi, for the squad.

Yeah Carlos Reinoso is the Maradona of the Mexican world. Stud of a footballer with the coaching brain of a peanut.

As for Chucho not scoring, yeah he came close on that one low shot and caused havoc up front for Hector (who graciously took his frustrations out on a youngster and got sent off for it :lol:). Chucho did have some mouth watering build up, but it was the right move to sub him out because he was our slowest on attack for a while, and became static. Secondary was Herrera wanting to exploit the tired legs of Chivas, who were chasing shadows for better parts of the game. :worthy:

I like how Herrera got on Chucho's ass to run more in the first half too. Good sign from the Boss.

Blue Demon

There was that shot of Herrera sitting next to Chucho on the bench after he was subbed. I thought it was a good sign that he was talking with him. Afterward Chucho was cheering with the rest after the score.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not América related but I figured this might as well be the Mexican league thread. Anyone know how Marc Crosas is doing for Santos?

Blue Demon

Don't follow Santos but I do remember him playing against Monterrey in the CONCACAF championship game. Return leg to Torreon will be next week.

Blue Demon

Big game against La Maquina this weekend for the Aguilas. They're in 2nd in the tabla. My Rayados are in fifth and what looks like it's going to be an interesting liguilla.

Pepe Silvia

Blue Demon: Felicidades Rayados, BiCampeones! Much props to your squad, also to the individual awards for top scorer and best player of tourney I believe...?

Huge game on Sunday. A lot riding on it for both teams. Since Nolan's dirty gallinas can't seem to get it together, it'll be fun to at least have some kind of rivalry in Mex Primera :p

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Hey, Trezegol is on fire lately, we will be back soon enough. :cool:

Until then, vamos la Maquina (Mexican Edition)!

Home of Barca Fans