Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a good player, but he ain't no Umtiti pre-knee injury. People forget how good Umtiti was before his knee started bothering him, which you all can now see obviously was troubling him a lot considering we don't even know when he'll be back.

clemente

So much confidence, started our goal, composed, passing great, I don't know how we keep signing such great CB's.

soul24rage

I didn't like his defending for the goal, but he's been solid throughout the season. Good pass for our goal.

Joan

Need to see their first goal again. Did he do any wrong? I didn't see it well.

His long balls are something else. Solid for the most part.

DonAK

Need to see their first goal again. Did he do any wrong? I didn't see it well.

His long balls are something else. Solid for the most part.

He was caught ball watching and reacted a fraction too late so Vasquez could get in front of him.

Sorin

Wasn't the only time when he reacted slowly and some RM player would nearly have the chance to shoot. He is solid to good but he's no Umtiti.

Pique and Lenglet just don't have ebough in them to bring us a CL imo. We either need a better player than Pique to partner with Lenglet or we need Umtiti back asap.

serghei

Not satisfied at all with his softness lately. You can't be letting someone like Vazquez put his shoulder in front of you and score as if he's some sort of peak Drogba.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is indeed a soft CB, but compensates it with his reading of the game and aerial prowess. I think he would look fantastic with a more physical CB playing with him, someone like a right-footed Umtiti. Two left footed CBs are a rarity. In the long run I think Lenglet will prove a very useful player for us. A third CB with a fantastic ball playing ability always ready to play in any game as well as most first-choice CBs out there. A very shrewd transfer he was.

DonAK

He is indeed a soft CB, but compensates it with his reading of the game and aerial prowess. I think he would look fantastic with a more physical CB playing with him, someone like a right-footed Umtiti. Two left footed CBs are a rarity. In the long run I think Lenglet will prove a very useful player for us. A third CB with a fantastic ball playing ability always ready to play in any game as well as most first-choice CBs out there. A very shrewd transfer he was.

Yes. He's a perfect 3rd CB. Won't be a starter if Umtiti manages to return with his knee intact. We'll need a right-footed CB either way to replace Pique.

Home of Barca Fans