Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And Kimpembe, guy looks lost and gets caught out of position a lot during NT matches.

Kimpembe is the most overrated young defender in the World right now. Cue the PSG fans now come in and claim he's better than Umtiti and will be a starter for France soon.

xXKonan

Kimpembe is the most overrated young defender in the World right now. Cue the PSG fans now come in and claim he's better than Umtiti and will be a starter for France soon.
It's pretty bad on R/Soccer when it comes to the Kimpembe hype as well.

You have a whole army of French/PSG fans always coming and claiming the guy is the next biggest CB talent that will displace Umtiti soon. Hell you have guys on there claiming he's a better defender than Laporte is despite the latter being excellent at City and is a starter while Kimpembe really isn't at PSG. :lol:

cracken

You have a whole army of French/PSG fans always coming and claiming the guy is the next biggest CB talent that will displace Umtiti soon. Hell you have guys on there claiming he's a better defender than Laporte is despite the latter being excellent at City and is a starter while Kimpembe really isn't at PSG. :lol:

You guys are dismissing the opinion of French fans as if they have no idea what they're talking about. In reality, they are more familiar with these players and are more likely to have an objective opinion on them.

Most people here had no idea who Umtiti and Lenglet were before they moved to spain, and currently have no idea about the likes of Zagadou, Diallo, Boubacar Kamara etc... Hell I bet most posters haven't seen more than 5 or 6 games of Kimpembe, yet everybody seems to have a clear idea of what the French defender hierarchy should be. :lol:

It's like when Manchester United fans wonder how can Martial be behind Fekir and Lemar in the pecking order, despite not knowing the slightest thing about these two players.

Devils

I'm quickly becoming a big fan of this guy almost as equivalently as Arthur. He's amazing so far.

tacticvarium

I doubt Umtiti will be able to regain his form after such a serious injury.
That's why De Ligt should be our main priority for the upcoming summer.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Pique need to be rotated. I wonder whether Umtiti or Lenglet will play at RCB.
While Umtiti has played RCB a number of times for us, I still think Lenglet would pull it off better as he has a decent right foot by the looks of it.

Home of Barca Fans