Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Devils

He's excellent.

Another fantastic buy. Seamless integration. Reminds me of Umtiti's first season.

Nothanks

de ligt shoudln't be bought unless both vermalean and pique are out of the club

lenglet, umtiti and de ligt + barca b defender would only make sense as rotations will be needed to keep everyone happy.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Honestly if him and Umtiti learn to play together on the pitch when Pique declines too much we won't probably even need De Ligt. That's how solid Lenglet looks atm.

serghei

I like him, because even when he makes mistakes they are not unfixable. Just normal mistakes every player makes no matter how good. This shows he has the require quality. Looks like a top signing.

EdmondDantes

Very good overall bar those 15, 20 minutes in the second half where all our players looked shaky. We shouldn't forget he's still very young.

Like I said mid-week, we will consider him as good a signing as Umtiti eventually.

xXKonan

I feel like he deserves a Call up for France for the upcoming international break over the likes of Sakho.

hulinat

Umtiti can warm the bench for all I care. I wouldn't mind Lenglet having a little run after Titis or his agents cunty behavior to threaten the club by leaving to Manchester of all clubs if we don't raise his salary.

I feel like he deserves a Call up for France for the upcoming international break over the likes of Sakho.

I feel like he should shove his middle finger up Deschamps clueless ass and wait till he gets a Spanish nationality so he can switch sides.

Last edited:

Yashar1899

Summer of 2019 will be exiting! Maybe 100 milion for Umtiyi from Man uited! This boy is an will be better than Umtiti. Marquesque defender.

xXKonan

needs to work on the pass and especially to develop pressing resistance.. because he has all the rest of the sylabus
Short passing perhaps but I still think his long balls are better than Umtiti's IMO.

I think we can afford to keep Umtiti on the bench for a while when he gets back. With how Lenglet is performing, I think we can afford to slowly reintegrate Umtiti back into the fold.

Home of Barca Fans