Claudio Bravo

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ursegor you probably mean " In Ronaldo I trust". Becuase they way CR has mastered the art of diving , Madrid getting a penalty is unavoidable.

Last edited:

zanela

Bring it on. In Real Madrid I trust. :coffee:

Consider it gone. :mou:

From my calculation, his clean sheet streak's to continue for a few more games, with a GOAT performance against RM.

There is still time for you, Ursegor. I've seen the error of my ways, and already pledged allegiance. Don't let that pride drag you down, or the only way from here is the way down for you. :surrender: soon

Ursegor

World Champion
Consider it gone. :mou:

From my calculation, his clean sheet streak's to continue for a few more games, with a GOAT performance against RM.

There is still time for you, Ursegor. I've seen the error of my ways, and already pledged allegiance. Don't let that pride drag you down, or the only way from here is the way down for you. :surrender: soon

According to my calculations he'll get exposed big time against Madrid. Probably a long range howler and a failed backpass. :valdes:

Kerrybai

Is this the first clean sheet that we can say he really earned? It would be incredible if he makes it to the Barca all time record.

serghei

Is this the first clean sheet that we can say he really earned? It would be incredible if he makes it to the Barca all time record.

Don't get your hopes up. It is very unlikely to leave the Bernabeu with a clean sheet. Both teams will score in that game.

jairzinho

the-front-sport-oct-6-2014.jpg

The Most secure in Europe.

Richard.H

It's quite a feel good story that Bravo is doing so well here. Coming from Sociedad and not being at the spotlight at all, to being a very good WC keeper for Chile and signing for Barca.

F

Flavia

The goalkeeper and his wife talked in the Chilean magazine "Ya" about the change of life they have experienced

Bravo has lost 5 kg since he arrived in Barcelona

Claudio Bravo and his wife Carla Pardo were interviewed by the Chilean magazine 'Ya' about their change of life over the last years. The Chilean explained that he lost 5 kg since he arrived in Barcelona, due to the demanding diet imposed by Luis Enrique. The most important statements:

Objectives

"I don't think about records. I only think about keep improving and enjoying everything. I want to focuse in simple things, where I find happiness."
"I'm not like other footballers. I really look after what I have, it's my duty. I only focus on my work and family, without anoying anyone."

His sentence

"Try to be so great that everyone want to get you and so humble that everyone want to be with you."

His idol

"Buffon, since he is about to turn 40 and he is still playing amazing."

The role of his wife

"Some times I need to pull him down and tell him: 'Remember where we come from, who your parents are. Come down from the clouds' and he obeys."
"Claudio has not changed. He is the same who hid behind the bushes to whistle at me in Viluco".
"Claudio has never lost his nerves. He is calm and shy. He knows what he wants. He doesn't know what lower the guard means".

Ursegor

World Champion
One thing I have to give him is that he seems to have lots of personality. Will still get exposed soon enough. :coffee:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seems like Bravo's plan is to stay here for a very long time :eusa_think:

Well.... Goodbye MAtS :mou:

Looks like Luis Enrique has really got the players back in shape.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Official: Barcelona goalkeeper Bravo has been released by CHL, he won't play the friendly against BOL on Tuesday and returns to Barcelona.

Again :lol:

Home of Barca Fans