Claudio Bravo

zanela

There's a James Hunt and a Niki Lauda in the Barca story, who's who? - I leave that to your imagination to decide. :pep:

Thats one of my fav ST, btw. :wub:

Alarcón

Haha. Looks don't say much. I suggest you watch the movie, if you're not aware of their rivalry. I ain't revealing anything. I'm confused myself tho. :lol:

I know Niki Lauda from German TV but don't know his story or rivalry with Hunt :p will watch it some time

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope he breaks van der sar record too but that is just me being selfish. :D It is impossible but if it happens some people will say ter stegen should have got the record. Well haters gonna hate clean sheets gonna roll.

Irish_Cules

Yesterday was his best performance so far. Made a couple of good saves and looked confident throughout. I know we all want Mats to do well but Bravo has to be commended for his start to the season. Long may it continue.

zanela

One more game. Then the Clasico arises. If he keeps a clean sheet there as well Flavia can change cule4life's name to sissygirl for 1 week. :coffee:

Thats all well and good, but how about putting your own WC title on the line? If he goes unbeat you lose it. Are you game? :xavi:

SpawN

There's a James Hunt and a Niki Lauda in the Barca story, who's who? - I leave that to your imagination to decide. :pep:

Thats one of my fav ST, btw. :wub:

wow you watch that movie too man ! yeah i've been thinking about rivalry on GK position :pep:

Home of Barca Fans