CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

JamDav1982

i've been asking myself how you guys will welcome pep at camp nou. thats really a huge moment for him i think.

don't hope he get bood.

He will get some applause and that will be it.

The last thing I want to see is the players and fans putting focus on Guardiola.

Simmelbert

Asinine formation.

Two wing-backs who like to attack and leave space behind is supposed to stop Messi? Laughable.

If Martinez is fit, he should definitely form part of a double pivot through the center. He was the man who continually broke down our attacks through the center in 2013. If he's it, personally it makes more sense for Pep to just rock a normal 4-3-3 with Lahm at LB, Rafinha at RB, MF trio of Schweini-Martinez-Thiago and Müller, Götze, Lewa up top.

It's days like today where I'm sure Pep wishes had the two players he sold this season, Kroos and Shaqiri. He could really use both right about now.

without ribbery and robben pep never played a 4-3-3 in big games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Screw Thiago. Look how Bartra remained loyal.
Pep deserves an applause but let's not fool ourselves, he and his Bayern are enemies until this tie is over.
And don't think for a second he won't do anything possible to eliminate Barca.

StarLord

And some people persist with stale lies such as: "The league is more important than the CL" or "I prefer us to win the league than the CL"

:lol:

Just look at this ballistic thread!

And some people persist with stale lies such as: "The league is more important than the CL" or "I prefer us to win the league than the CL"

:lol:

Just look at this ballistic thread!

CL doesn't have the same taste when the league isn't won in that same year. Unless you're RM.
The reverse is fine.

Simmelbert

Pep deserves an applause

that's really interessting. is he still a hero in barcelona or just one of many other coaches that have won many tittles and played a brilliant ball (peps barca was the best team i ever saw)?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans