CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
C6brilZWMAAneg_.jpg

:lol:

kilian

I can`t play the video. I`ll find it somewhere else. I`m not saying it wasn`t a penalty, just didn`t see the situation.

Frankly i hate to talk on referees. I hate doing this. But our poor performance can't explain alone what's happened.

Yes it can. PSG was abysmal from the first second today. You had maybe 7-8 good minutes in the entire game. Just like Barca in the first leg. Suarez penalty was 50-50, but to talk about robbery is just being butthurt. Messi had a clear foul not called at the 16m line, so there were mistakes against Barca too.

I won`t say Barca scored fantastic goals today, because almost all of them were scrappy as hell, but just had more luck today. I`m sorry you`re out of the competition, I like PSG. But that`s football.

jj_101

Yes it can. PSG was abysmal from the first second today. You had maybe 7-8 good minutes in the entire game. Just like Barca in the first leg. Suarez penalty was 50-50, but to talk about robbery is just being butthurt. Messi had a clear foul not called at the 16m line, so there were mistakes against Barca too.

I won`t say Barca scored fantastic goals today, because almost all of them were scrappy as hell, but just had more luck today. I`m sorry you`re out of the competition, I like PSG. But that`s football.
To tell you the truth the ref could have easily called two more penalties for Barca. A clear one on Neymar, and one where Cavani and the defender were playing volleyball with Messi's free kick. So for him to call 2/4 is completely fair, and PSG has nothing to complain about other than their best players not being able to finish 1 on 1's.

Devils

Guardiola: "I want to congratulate Lucho, Barcelona, their fans & this generation of players, who have been getting things done for years."

Would have loved to see Pep's reaction to the game. Man...today has been the stuff of dreams.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reckon it was a bittersweet night for Pep. One hand Barca did this and on the other hand his City team drew against Stoke lmao

JamDav1982

Guardiola: "I want to congratulate Lucho, Barcelona, their fans & this generation of players, who have been getting things done for years."

Would have loved to see Pep's reaction to the game. Man...today has been the stuff of dreams.

Dont care what he says I think he would be pissed off Barca went through.

BarcaOG

Banned
Still shaking. What we did today will be referenced for decades as the standard for tenacity and resolve. Not since Iniesta knocked Chelsea out at Stanford Bridge have I felt with such emotion as a Barca fan.

Centauri B

To be fair, the second penalty was whistled in the 91-st minute while needing two more goals. We ain't winning without it.

We've lost a Primera due to a wrongly disallowed goal, we lost to Inter due to a wrongly disallowed goal...

It's part of football, sometimes unfortunately, sometimes fortunately, like tonight.

The refs and that Icelandic volcano really screwed us over back in 2010. Tonight luck was on our side...

Centauri B

To tell you the truth the ref could have easily called two more penalties for Barca. A clear one on Neymar, and one where Cavani and the defender were playing volleyball with Messi's free kick. So for him to call 2/4 is completely fair, and PSG has nothing to complain about other than their best players not being able to finish 1 on 1's.

I definitely remember the instance with Neymar around the 20th minute. That was a very good shout for a penaldo. I can't recall the Cavani handball however.

Capitan Puyol

That cunt Di Maria looks like Mourinho in 2010, when Inter eliminated us at Camp Nou. I bet Messi will have hard words
with him, when they meet in the next Argentina NT fixture.:lol:

Centauri B

Lots of Barca-haters are complaining about the Suarez penaldo (which was, admittedly, very soft) and stick to the long-standing mythology of Uefalona :lol:

These cunts forget that Milito offside goal in 2010, the Bojan goal in the 2nd leg, the Messi goal at the Emirates, some ludicrous decisions that went against us against Bayern in 2013, and the stonewall penaldo we had (but were never awarded) against Atleti last year in the dying minutes. There was also a very good penaldo shout on Neymar in the first half, around the 20th minute.

Home of Barca Fans