CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Kragod

As great as this EPIC comeback makes us feel, we have to admit that God was on our side tonight.

Yes, God was on our side. And you make Bayern look like this out of this world team, just like people did back in 2015, when we went passed them in style. I mean its ok to have respect to the other teams, but no one is unbeatable, certainly not us. With the comeback the trophy is up for grabs by anyone, us included.

Alik

More than 12 hours later, I still can't quite believe what happened. We achieved the impossible.

I had faith in the remontada going into the match, however from the 75th minute onward I honestly thought that it was impossible. What ended up happening in those in was unbelievable, miraculous. It defied all odds and reason.

For sure the most emotional win I have ever experienced. And I was incredibly lucky to be able to be in Barcelona when it happened. You could hear the streets explode into "Goaaal!!!" when Roberto scored. And the cars in the streets all honking their horns. And even some fireworks in certain parts.

I will always remember this night. My only regret was to no have been at the stadium, as I had seriously contemplated going and knew that it would be an amazing match.

raskolnikov

I wonder if people left 10 minutes hoping to catch an early subway at les corts since it was impossible for us to go trough only to hear the miracle outside. I hope not:)

Messi983

Also, announcing that you are leaving can sometimes have a huge positive shock on players.

True. But I think now we can also throw away rumours about problems in the locker room between Lucho and players. Would they play like this "for him" if there would be problems? Of course, maybe they are all just happy and relaxed now that they know he'll leave but I don't think that's the case.

Match ratings from French paper L'Equipe:
3E172C1D00000578-0-image-a-17_1489019132880.jpg

Why did MATS only get a 6? I think the game would be over if he wouldn't save that Cavani 1 on 1 chance. And he did great in last minute in PSG half.

Also, 8 is too high for Iniesta IMO. But I don't really care about individual players grades (which are always subjective anyway) after this game. It was a great team effort and we should be all proud of that.

Ahmedd

The sweetest thing is that RM fanboys (Not all of them of course) are more angry than PSG fans :lol: You guys scored en offside goal to equalize against ATM in 2015 CL final, remember? Plus besides Pique's handball they were no mistakes. Oh wait, yes they were those : Meunier grabbed Neymar in the surface, Marqui's handball.

JamDav1982

The sweetest thing is that RM fanboys (Not all of them of course) are more angry than PSG fans :lol: You guys scored en offside goal to equalize against ATM in 2015 CL final, remember? Plus besides Pique's handball they were no mistakes. Oh wait, yes they were those : Meunier grabbed Neymar in the surface, Marqui's handball.

Neither the challenge on Neymar or the handball from the FK were pens.

The penalty on Suarez was soft but can see why ref gave it in real time.

There are plenty of calls that have gone against Barca in big games to point to and prove the 'Uefalona' rubbish false without having to exaggerate decisions in this game.

mark1nhu

F*ck you Di Maria:

lOYpu4z.jpg

Always liked the guy, despite playing for Madrid, but now I am 10x happier for our comeback after noticing this.

RM wouldn't even have won half of what little they did manage in the last decade without massive outside help.

^ Di Maria always was dumb as a rock, selfish and bitchy.

JamDav1982

RM wouldn't even have won half of what little they did manage in the last decade without massive outside help.

^ Di Maria always was dumb as a rock, selfish and bitchy.

Real have not been getting help in europe any more than Barca have. It is all just bollocks.

Some of the decisions they get in La Liga are a scandal though.

Ahmedd

There are plenty of calls that have gone against Barca in big games to point to and prove the 'Uefalona' rubbish false without having to exaggerate decisions in this game.

I didn't re-watched the actions that i mentioned, i just remember them as shady calls. If you say it wasn't bad decisions, ok then :shrug:

Real have not been getting help in europe any more than Barca have. It is all just bollocks.

Some of the decisions they get in La Liga are a scandal though.

Oh yeah, RM hasn't been favoured over barça with regards to CL. Bollocks :lol:

Consistently ridiculously easy draws, offside goals in CL final aren't enough I guess.

mark1nhu

Definitely a penalty on Neymar. Clear hand over his chest denying him to progress, but I understand the ref not seeing it. Still a clear penalty not given to us.

Home of Barca Fans