CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Losing is part of this sport. Problem here is the way this happened. This was being announced for a very long time. Which makes it worse and unacceptable.

And look at this:

[tw]831618805973540865[/tw]

"They were better, tatically and physically. We prepared the match differently, they surprised us".

What does this mean? Licho said he was expecting psg to press. It's a fucking mess.

Lucho the master of mind games, claiming that he expects PSG to press when in reality we were preparing for a parked bus :worthy: :worthy:

jj_101

*Things I learned from tonight:

- Never seen Leo show so little heart.
- Rakitic must feel like leaving. How the FUCK could Enrique select Gomes ahead of him? He offers absolutely fucking nothing.
The best was Lucho waiting till we're 4-0 down with 17 minutes left to bring him on.

MIXA

Well that was awful. I don't think this team stands even a remote chance of winning La Liga. The team is simply too bad to win it. I guess the only thing to do now is to give some youngsters a run of games - Alena and Palencia would be the obvious choices. There is nothing to lose now, the 2 biggest trophies have already been lost.

Flavius

they we-re prepared for a posession between defenders and magic from MSN...too bad Lucho, DIDN`t WORKED! that`s the tactic in last 3 years, WORKED the first one...(we also had a better team)

TrueCule

Is anyone still hoping for a comeback? I think this one must go to Guiness UCL Books if happens... I think they played a lot more worst than 4-0 lose to Bayern in 2013. It could be the worst display in last 10 years for Barca...
Yes, I still believe in a comeback. On Camp Nou there have been historical comebacks and I believe that we can make it this year. It's NOT over yet, guys, don't lose your hope! We need to believe in our team! Visca el Barca!

Asylum15

The best was Lucho waiting till we're 4-0 down with 17 minutes left to bring him on.

Gomes plays a 'decent' game against a poor La Liga side (Alaves) and Enrique automatically decides that Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta (our strongest midfield since 2015 and specifically strong in EUROPE), should be altered in a last 16 knock out tie.

The man drives me fucking crazy!

jj_101

Lucho the master of mind games, claiming that he expects PSG to press when in reality we were preparing for a parked bus :worthy: :worthy:

That's all he ever does. And that he doesn't do very well either. We won the treble because of the MSN counter attack. Lucho has always been piss poor dealing with a parked bus.

Flavius

Yes, I still believe in a comeback. On Camp Nou there have been historical comebacks and I believe that we can make it this year. It's NOT over yet, guys, don't lose your hope! We need to believe in our team! Visca el Barca!

I also believe! But man, but with this attitude no way...something needs to be changed dramatically

raskolnikov

at this point its more likely for leicester to win cl than us going trough, lets be real.

KingLeo10

Yeah then we have another year of praising that corrupt club and Ronaldo lifting another ballon d'or. I dont care who wins cl, just not Real.

i don't care much for ballon d'or but ronaldo just booked his 5th tonight. real has liga locked up essentially and are now favorites to win CL.

Lutece FC

Losing is part of this sport. Problem here is the way this happened. This was being announced for a very long time. Which makes it worse and unacceptable.

And look at this:

[tw]831618805973540865[/tw]

"They were better, tatically and physically. We prepared the match differently, they surprised us".

What does this mean? Licho said he was expecting psg to press. It's a fucking mess.

I don't understand ? What we did ? We pressed ! We don't know to park the bus... it's not our style...

Home of Barca Fans