CL | Round 5: PSV - Barca 1-2

Ronaldinho10

No more excuses. If we dont win this one EV needs to go home and clear the office. We not only need to win this one but we need to do it with style. Hope Malcolm finaly gets some much deserved minutes aswell as Dembele.

JerseyAddict

I don't see how we can't win vs PSV. They are B level these days. No disrespect, but we aren't talking City or Juve here.

Kul_z

[tw]1067796777049432065[/tw]

Cope thinks this might be the Lineup.

Well, thats the strongest line up on paper we have right now. Id like arthur for rakitic and lenglet for pique. Malcom for coutinho in the second half, or for messi.

Kul_z

I'm not arguing what's the right lineup, I'm saying EV would never try a lineup that doesn't have 5 players in midfield

We've all been valverdelised. And best is yet to come, i already see this forum burning in april

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We struggle winning with our best team, no way Valverde will start the bench players until 1st place is secured.

El Flaco

DtHFnqEW0AEpNlA.jpg

gregorrin10

Will wait on the lineup before i decide, but if i see either Munir or Rakitic there, i'll seriously just rather watch P$G-Pool, too good of game to be wasted not watching it to see Raki probably not even 100% fit walking around the pitch, and Munir missing a hundred 100% chances like Suarez, but even a worse conversion rate and a much worse player of course. No need to risk Coutinho as well, i would actually even rest Busquets, cause Vidal is more than capable of occupying that spot tonight, plus Alena deserves to start.

Alena-Busquets-Vidal
Malcom-Messi-Dembele

wet dream, i know, but here i go anyway. Waiting for my bubble of imagination be popped swiftly by 'no experiments' Cowardverde.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans