CL Round 4: Shakhtar - Barca 1-0

Givenchy

Makes me laugh how commentators always act shocked when Barca lose like this, the fuckers obviously don't pay much attention to Barca nowadays - no surprise at all for anyone who follows the club that we lost. We are shit and 80% of that is down to the Hernandez brothers.

I used to say any decent manager will school Xavi but now it's actually any manager..

The worst part of all though for us fans is we know he's going nowhere

FinBarcelonafan

Btw, it's pretty obvious what we lack. Intensity. I don't know what the **** we do in our training but if we played Vs Milan or PSG we would have been run out of the field.. the intensity is a joke. We play grandpa football. You can't win games with grandpa level intensity. Xavis physical preparation has failed completely.

Our practises must be a joke compared to other teams. Too much laughing and too little hard work.

FinBarcelonafan

Makes me laugh how commentators always act shocked when Barca lose like this, the fuckers obviously don't pay much attention to Barca nowadays - no surprise at all for anyone who follows the club that we lost. We are shit and 80% of that is down to the Hernandez brothers.

I used to say any decent manager will school Xavi but now it's actually any manager..

Spot on.. and we have lost in Europe for years now. Nothing surprises you anymore.

Devils

Barca's attack:

Ferran - Dogshit - Relegation level clubs have better forwards that this guy. Absolute worst big money signing I've ever seen at this club
Lewa - Finished - Saudi or MLS bound
Raphina - West Ham or Crystal Palace level player
Felix - Benfica level player

So much trash, you could pollute the entire the entire ocean with Barca's attack.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca's attack:

Ferran - Dogshit - Relegation level clubs have better forwards that this guy. Absolute worst big money signing I've ever seen at this club
Lewa - Finished - Saudi or MLS bound
Raphina - West Ham or Crystal Palace level player
Felix - Benfica level player

So much trash, you could pollute the entire the entire ocean with Barca's attack.

True. Not good enough.

ajnotkeith

Unless we drop points to Antwerp, we can't be knocked out, and we will not drop points to Antwerp because their coach is a cuck and their team is shit.

We lucked out with winning the first game in Portugal otherwise this could have been dicey.

Asylum15

Heard Steve MacManaman last night say, ''Ter Stegen in his Barca career never made mistakes.''

Confirmation these people just read fact sheets.

klc123

How many managers will we go through before we realise this isn't the main issue. The way the club is being run from the very top has been an issue for more than a decade. Not much seems to have improved in the last few years either...still failing to make good signings, the signings we make are complete flops...That can't all be down to the manager if it keeps happening every time. It's great we got rid of Bartomeu, but it's starting to seem apparent the rot goes far deeper.

Home of Barca Fans