CL | Round 3: Barca - Inter 2-0

FCBfan22

To quote: Jebi se i ti i Rafinha.

giphy.gif

wisconsincule

Playing with a team of turtles today. Yet another game I have off of work and will be bored to death watching this. And we don’t have Messi to bail us out. I fully expect us to dominate possession but create very little chances.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dembele does not deserve to start this important game after his display against Sevilla. No Malcom in such an important game as well because that would be his first start for us, lol. Rafinha knows Inter well and is a logical choice IMO. Whether he plays well or not is another question, but it is a just decision on paper. Not a fan of Sergi starting outright instead of Semedo though. There should be competition and Semedo deserves to start after his last two games.

clemente

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed... Why no Vidal? Why? wtf is Malcom and Dembele doing on the bench? for fuck sake let me enjoy this amazing team we have FOR FUCKING ONCE

Stoichkov1

Does Valverde realize that we're going to play against a parked bus? Why the fuck did he choose 11 turtles for this match?

xXKonan

Has to be the slowest right side I have seen in quite some time.

Pique-Roberto-Rakitic-Rafinha christ.

FCBfan22

We are playing defensively at HOME in CL GROUP STAGES.

Next up, we park the bus against Huesca or in fucking Copa.

omidferoz

I just dont get the Semedo situation? What has he done to not play? I understand Dembele because of his shit performence against Sevilla, but what the fuck does Semedo need to do to be a starter over fucking Roberto. Its not like Roberto is the next Dani Alves or something. He is mediocre when we are attacking and poor in defending. Semedo is one of the best defender and mediocre going offensive. I seriously hope Valverde is resting him for the madrid game or else FUCK HIM. and for the love of god fucking rest Rakitic. Cant wait for this fucking clown to get fired.

serghei

Semedo must start vs Madrid, so I don't have a problem with Roberto getting this one. My main problem is with both Dembele and Malcom not starting. It's very odd, when are we supposed to see Malcom playing if not in a game where Messi is injured and Demebele doesn't play?

Vidal and Malcom are so poorly managed it's incredible.

Home of Barca Fans