CL | Round 3: Barca - Inter 2-0

FinBarcelonafan

She is.

That is possibly the daftest thing Ernie could do. Semedo starting to gain confidence and gets benched. Inter will probably play 3 at the back and we will play 4-4-2, with no wingers to stretch their defense.

At Camp Nou...

:facepalm:

Classic Valverde. Semedo plays well and is benched.

wisconsincule

I would start Vidal over Rakitic for this one. We all know Rakitic will be starting versus Madrid but why not play him every single match. Rafa over Dembele is no surprise to me. I would give Malcom the nod but Rafa is ahead of him in the pecking order.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I wouldn't expect Valverde to outright bench Semedo. He is type of guy that will put Roberto as a CM or DM first , then proceed to sub off Semedo for a midfielder , so that Roberto can be moved to the RB position.Then finally bench Semedo either the next game or the game after that but seeing as the Clasico is this week , I expect him to do it this game.

PhilS

Roberto will start, continuing to build his endurance, which is needed so that two RBs can be in shape to be available for starting duty. Roberto will need to be subbed, so Semedo should still get a valuable opportunity to impress today. The interesting decision for starting RB will be el clasico. That is when Valverde needs to make his decision about this position.

Some rotation is required for these next two games. Surely the Inter games are the best opportunities to get the most out of Rafinha.

FCBfan22

Roberto will start, continuing to build his endurance, which is needed so that two RBs can be in shape to be available for starting duty. Roberto will need to be subbed, so Semedo should still get a valuable opportunity to impress today. The interesting decision for starting RB will be el clasico. That is when Valverde needs to make his decision about this position.

Some rotation is required for these next two games. Surely the Inter games are the best opportunities to get the most out of Rafinha.

We have 2 true wingers? Why starting a midfielder instead at Camp Nou? I agree that sometimes we need to be conservative, but a CL group game at Camp Nou?!? Cmon.

xXKonan

DqSpm9mWwAAM8X3.jpg

Valverde managed to make the right side even more shittier.

Home of Barca Fans