CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

Neymessi

my dude , have you seen us play lately ?

LOL if totenham don't win the game , cause they are huge favorites to do so in the moment.

On the contrary we are the favorites according to the bookies which is shocking to me.

Even if we lose to spurs there is no way EV will be getting sacked. I am pretty sure we follow a end of the season review for our managers and its pretty unlikely he will be relieved in between.

soul24rage

[tw]1047096819539275776[/tw]

All these players are officially confirmed by Spurs twitter of not playing tomorrow. Even with those players out, I'm still not optimistic of getting a result here.

jairzinho

My confidence in Ernie is zero at this point but i still think we'll get three points thanks to Messi Magic. That's the only way we're winning right now.

pregra

Even with all those player out I am pretty certain we will concede at least 2. Son and Lucas will run our defence ragged with Kane probably notching a few.

henias

Half their team injured so it probably wont be a loss. It all comes down to Messi as usual. But if Tottenham decides to show more then they may get away with a draw.

Andresito

Staff member
We are rarely beaten thanks to individual players, meaning a solid team is enough to beat us, even without star players.

Home of Barca Fans