CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

Kul_z

I dont know what to expect, but deep inside me i want messi to bottle it, we lose by two goals margin in a ugly game for us, get exposed, and start fresh with ev sacked. I think i would start to cry if messi yet again saves a day, dont want that at all. I want others to start doing their efin job and grow some balls

gasgas

Vidal better be STARTING this fucking match or I will scream. Vidal is perfectly suited for these physical games more so than softies like Busquets and Rakitic.

Semedo Pique Lenglet Alba

Busquets

Vidal Coutinho Rakitic

Messi Suarez

If we need more in attack sub off Suarez and
bring on Dembele.

What is Rakitic doong there?

FinBarcelonafan

Vidal better be STARTING this fucking match or I will scream. Vidal is perfectly suited for these physical games more so than softies like Busquets and Rakitic.

Busquets

Vidal Coutinho Rakitic

Messi Suarez

bring on Dembele.

I agree. Vidal needs to start. We need some balls for this game.

Vilarrubi

J
I dont know what to expect, but deep inside me i want messi to bottle it, we lose by two goals margin in a ugly game for us, get exposed, and start fresh with ev sacked. I think i would start to cry if messi yet again saves a day, dont want that at all. I want others to start doing their efin job and grow some balls

Even if we lost 4-0 the chances of Valverde getting sacked would be slim imo. Would take much more I think.

Kul_z

J

Even if we lost 4-0 the chances of Valverde getting sacked would be slim imo. Would take much more I think.

Nah, if we lose 4-0 i think that would be it. Thats too much, 4 games without win, and that humiliation would do the thing

MagIX

Busquets

Vidal Coutinho Rakitic

Messi Suarez

bring on Dembele.

I totally agree

Vilarrubi

Nah, if we lose 4-0 i think that would be it. Thats too much, 4 games without win, and that humiliation would do the thing

They won’t... the last manager we sacked mid season was in 2001 correct me if I’m wrong. The domestic double has also bought him extra time.

I think we will scrape through these next 5 games with some draws and Valverde will survive... can only see him going mid season if we get knocked out of CL again in a humiliating way.

Kul_z

They won’t... the last manager we sacked mid season was in 2001 correct me if I’m wrong. The domestic double has also bought him extra time.

I think we will scrape through these next 5 games with some draws and Valverde will survive... can only see him going mid season if we get knocked out of CL again in a humiliating way.

You're right, but time changes. We need to shake things up, im not sure even if we win cl that i would be satisfied, because we are playing so ugly that liverpool, man city, juventus, psg all look like spaceships, ffs even inter play better. It would be interesting if we advance from group stage and cross swords with manchester united. I think that could be voted as the ugliest game ever played in champions league, mou vs fake mou, turtles galore, slow misplaced football.. Omg, what a nightmare

Porque

Vidal to start at right midfield surely, in the famed Andre Gomes position. I do not necessarily disagree with Vidal starting, but damn, this is the most uninspiring Barcelona I can remember since Charly Rexach's.

delancey

You're right, but time changes. We need to shake things up, im not sure even if we win cl that i would be satisfied, because we are playing so ugly that liverpool, man city, juventus, psg all look like spaceships, ffs even inter play better. It would be interesting if we advance from group stage and cross swords with manchester united. I think that could be voted as the ugliest game ever played in champions league, mou vs fake mou, turtles galore, slow misplaced football.. Omg, what a nightmare

That's hilarious. lol

delancey

Bringing a third goalkeeper to an away game is an absolute must, just in case an injury occurs to one of the primary goalkeepers right before the match begins. As much as I dislike Valverde and his boring and defensive brand of football, this is a no-brainer decision, which has nothing to do with not selecting a talented and promising midfielder to travel along with the team.

On to another note, Valverde is a coward who sucks all energy and creativity out of our team. He has one of the most talented teams at his disposal and yet he plays one of the most boring and bland types of football. I would rather the team loses tomorrow night, and the next few games in October, resulting in Valverde getting canned. That way, we can find a temporary replacement who appreciates our brand of attacking minded football until a permanent solution is found next summer. Who knows, we may even strike gold by hiring a temporary solution. At least our brand of offensive and entertaining football will be respected.

If we are going to get knocked out by an inferior team like Roma again, it should at least be on our terms, playing by our values and philosophy. We shouldn't be parking the bus against any team. What message does that send out?

#Valverdeout

Home of Barca Fans