CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Jair Ventura

Yes, they have been extremely poor in France, for example last night, they were rescued by some atrocious refereeing. But this may be down to them not ascribing great importance to their league, and focusing everything on the Champions League.

I would say that we have significantly improved not only on the first game we played against them, but also on the second one as well. I clearly recall PSG missing a few excellent chances against us in the Camp Nou 3-1 game.

Saved by atrocious officiating... Is this not a foul?

http://www.gfycat.com/KaleidoscopicNervousHoneybee

Bertus

And you know what? He got only a yellow!

Yeah, Zlatan for 100 times less than that gets a red, but unknow dudes get yellows for doing way worse.

I hate how referees judge things.

Kohe321

And you know what? He got only a yellow!

Yeah, Zlatan for 100 times less than that gets a red, but unknow dudes get yellows for doing way worse.

I hate how referees judge things.

Yeah, when you get examples like this where Ibra gets sent off against Chelsea for doing a tackle that was 1/100th of what this guy only gets a yellow card for... It just underlines the fact that reffing is far away from being fair.

They should start using video replays to make the calls where it's unclear if the offense calls for a sendoff or not. You can say there is enough breaks in play as it is, but these gamechanging situations happen so rarely that the positive of pausing the game far outweighs the negative in my opinion.

Mediha94

I hope from the bottom of my heart that the psg lose, the return will be with us at the Camp Nou, I psychologically it hopes to play on their morale.

Our Barça have this astounding serenity when approaching major league games champions.

But I do not stop to think that if we reach the final (may God hear us), what would it be the South American international who must compete in the copa

Kuchi

We have to make the most of that first leg, would be great if they needed more than on goal in the return leg :)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So no Ibra, Verrati, Luiz, Motta and Aurier for the first leg, I really hope players won't relax thinking that it'll be easy.

Kikan

Honestly i feel sorry for PSG with all their injuries:lucho: . My hope is that barca can capitalize and kill the game with 4.0 on the first game and relax in the second . A tough schedule is a head and we do not want to slip in the la liga .

Home of Barca Fans