CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

killerqueen

I think that this match will not be so easy for Barca players, even if few PSG players are injured. PSG players will not let go of this match, they want to prove to everyone that they can go on. Barcelona disrupted their plans not once, that's why I'm expecting brutal and difficult clash.

vlad

Honestly i feel sorry for PSG with all their injuries:lucho: . My hope is that barca can capitalize and kill the game with 4.0 on the first game and relax in the second . A tough schedule is a head and we do not want to slip in the la liga .

too much expectation, and it is a bit unrealistic, win over PSG 4:0 on away match in quarterfinals, even if they miss few key players, it is not that they have bench like celtavigo or espanyol, 0:1, 1:2, would be a good result, everything above that would be wow.

G

Gasgas

I think it will be a 2-1, 1-0 or a draw, even wiithout their key players this is UCL, not la liiga
You dont beat a team of PSGs caliber 4-0 just because they miss a few players especially if their replacements are very good players

Sekou

I say we win 2-0

Neymar will come through with a splendid goal and shut up all the critics
Messi to score the 2nd close before the end of the second half

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Need to forget Sevilla asap and focus on PSG.
Who knows, maybe drawing tonight is blessing in disguise and spurs the team on to fight even more in Paris.

Expected lineup for PSG?

bismp

We should forget the Sevilla game.In fact we shall keep only the first half...
Anyway,we should focus on PSG.There are many tough matches ahead,but if we qualify to the semis and beat Valencia and Espanyol,we will have decent chance for 2+ titles.
I have a feeling we will win this match!Messi GOAT performance incoming!Visca Barca!!!

gatsu

Players out or not, we are not the same team that PSG struggled against in the beginning of the season, and PSG didn't improve that much.

We have the tools to hurt them badly, I see a comfortable win 0-2 or 0-3.

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSG will not play like city, they will surely give some fight. Instead of defending 1 goal leads we have to control the game and create lots of chances. That is the only way we will win.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. PSG are stronger than City. Schooling Chelski with 10 men at Stamford Bridge woke up a lot of people.

serghei

We're playing more like a PSG B team. About half of their first 11 for this game will be made up from reserve players.

Home of Barca Fans