CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Ascom

Well, face the PSG is not the same than Monaco or Porto, still think it is quite possible. Even more without Verrati and Ibrahimovic in the first leg. We need to get there is good result.

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
I'm actually happy that we avoided Juve. I think they're the only one of these teams who could close back and be boring and irritating. It's bit harder this year for other teams to close on us, cause we have 3 beasts in attack, but still I was celebrating when Chelsea went out. And after this I hope we will get Bayern in semis - I would rather play two games against them instead of one in the final (in case Pep come out with some magic).

KhaledBarca

Pep's Bayern will have a nightmare against Lucho's Barcelona!
I want revenge and 2 games is better than one. But, first let's finish PSG!

Pepe Silvia

I'm probably alone on this but I think we will wipe the floor with PSG. They aren't that good at all. They have good players but their system sucks.

gazza

Round of 16- We knock out the champions of England
Quarter Final- We knock out the champions of France
Semi-Final- We knock out champions of Italy
Final- We knock out champions of Germany

Meanwhile in the league we become the champions of Spain.

Do it.

I like your thinking

G

Gasgas

We will beat them but t will not be as easy as people mae it sound

L

linetty

I'd choose Atleti over PSG 10/10 times. But last season I wouldn't have said the same.
Are you kidding me? Atleti would park an aeroplane and fight like there's no tomorrow. PSG plays a style more prone to counters and doesn't have that mentality.

There's a reason why Atleti trashed Real 4-0. It's not a coincidence. Games against Atleti are dewastating and I hope we avoid them at all costs, at least for now.

PSG suffers without the ball, Atleti exactly the other way around.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Without Alves, I think we will go with the same set-up as vs PSG at home in group stage. Ter Stegen - Mathieu Pique Bartra - Neymar Iniesta Masch Busquets Pedro - Messi - Suarez

DrPepper

Can't imagine Enrique doing these sorts of experiments again. We won the game but our performance wasn't really impressive.

King Leo

Banned
The goal should be to qualify to the semis from the first leg. A couple of goals from Messi and Suarez in Paris should put this to bed.

Ritchie

I'm probably alone on this but I think we will wipe the floor with PSG. They aren't that good at all. They have good players but their system sucks.

They've been poor most of the season in France (although they could still win the treble). They have done quite well in Europe but playing at their maximum they were lucky to beat us 3-2 iirc and we've improved since then. We just need to be sharp in our finishing and not give silly goals away this time.

Blanc isn't a very good coach. He made a real mess of the Chelsea tie last year in the second leg at this stage.

It's all on us. If we perform as we can we'll go through.

StarLord

They've been poor most of the season in France (although they could still win the treble). They have done quite well in Europe but playing at their maximum they were lucky to beat us 3-2 iirc and we've improved since then. We just need to be sharp in our finishing and not give silly goals away this time.

Blanc isn't a very good coach. He made a real mess of the Chelsea tie last year in the second leg at this stage.

It's all on us. If we perform as we can we'll go through.

Yes, they have been extremely poor in France, for example last night, they were rescued by some atrocious refereeing. But this may be down to them not ascribing great importance to their league, and focusing everything on the Champions League.

I would say that we have significantly improved not only on the first game we played against them, but also on the second one as well. I clearly recall PSG missing a few excellent chances against us in the Camp Nou 3-1 game.

Home of Barca Fans